• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I know a lot of people have the opposite view, that summer is worse because everyone's active and it's warm and sunny but you still feel like shit, and I totally get that, but I feel winter is worse.

I guess I'm biased because I'm in school(which admittedly is a big factor), but still, I feel like all the cold weather and especially the lifeless trees, grass, etc, are brutal for my mood as a whole. Summer just looks and feels better.

The end of winter/early spring is especially brutal because all the Christmas distraction/hysteria is long gone and there's just nothing but darkness and gloom. And even though February's nearly over, June seems so fucking far away.

Reactions: Final Escape, CuriousAboutThis, felix and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Winter Depression … Spring Depression …. Summer Depression …. Fall Depression …. Doesn't matter what season it is.
I do agree Summer may be a little worse because everyone expects you to want to be outside …. I would rather be indoors away from people in the A/C

Reactions: NumbItAll, Chlo, Redt2go and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wanted to go in the fall because of all the seasons, it is my favorite. I was a coward. :(

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
Winter Depression … Spring Depression …. Summer Depression …. Fall Depression …. Doesn't matter what season it is.
I do agree Summer may be a little worse because everyone expects you to want to be outside …. I would rather be indoors away from people in the A/C

I feel you lol. I guess the major difference for me is that summer is depression, and everything else is depression along with having essays due.

Reactions: Redt2go and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel you lol. I guess the major difference for me is that summer is depression, and everything else is depression along with having essays due.

I don't have essays …. too dumb for school. :(

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I used to mostly only get it in the winter when I was happier going on 2 full years now

Reactions: mpti
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Winter is worse. I have a large "SAD" lamp by my desk. Can't say it helps.

Reactions: Redt2go and mpti
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
There was no orange autumn this year.

I wish I was a kid again, I remember drinking apple cider during Fall, and then Hot Chocolate that was way super hot. Everything was just so simple and easy. Everything was decided for me and I just didn't have to worry about stuff.

I don't like how the winter isn't just so barren and gray. There is no snow anymore. I want to play in the snow with my dog. I want to get days off school from snow days.

I just wish, things could be better. I need a personality transplant asap.

Reactions: TheCrow, Redt2go and mpti
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
It's winter for most of you guys here but down in the southern hemisphere it's been summer (Dec-Jan-Feb) and Its been soooo hot. I can't wait for colder months

Reactions: Chlo, CuriousAboutThis, mpti and 1 other person
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
I actually like that it's dark longer. Makes me feel less visible to the outside world.

Reactions: waived and Redt2go
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I use 5000k white bulbs in my room for good lighting and make sure to get enough Vitamin D and go outside daily. Keeps my winter depression in line with my usual year-round depression!

Reactions: Redt2go
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
SAD lamp worked for me in the past , haven't been using it in the lat years.

Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I haven't been able to get sunlight in weeks, and I can feel myself zombifying. Vit D pills don't give me the same mood boosting and energizing effect

Reactions: mpti, brighter and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
It's winter for most of you guys here but down in the southern hemisphere it's been summer (Dec-Jan-Feb) and Its been soooo hot. I can't wait for colder months

Noooooooooo!!!! Why didn't you send me your hot sunshine in a box or something? Totally cruel and thoughtless. Bloody SS

Reactions: brighter
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I haven't been able to get sunlight in weeks, and I can feel myself zombifying. Vit D pills don't give me the same mood boosting and energizing effect
I had the same issue.... until I started taking Vitamin d-3 10,000 IU a day. Most supplements are 400 IU or 1000 IU, and the daily reccomendation is only 800 IU (bumped up recently from 400 IU). 10,000 IU is a lot, and you have to take it with a fatty-meal. It's really tough tbh.

Plus to get the most out of those supplements, you have to take a slew. Such as Magnesium and vitamin k-2. But I have noticed a clear improvement in my mood during the winter months.

It's really good cause i never go outside either :P

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Seasonal euphoria and weather induced mania.

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Seasonal euphoria and weather induced mania.
I get weather induced mania and depression but weather here has been so fickle it fucks with my mood

Reactions: waived and brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I hate Winter
I hate Winter
I hate Winter
Etc

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, brighter and Redt2go
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I hate Winter
I hate Winter
I hate Winter
Etc
Even when u cuddle up with ur dog or cat on a cold morning?????? :aw:

I like the winter because sometimes i feel the world is too hot for my dog actually.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Even when u cuddle up with ur dog or cat on a cold morning?????? :aw:

I like the winter because sometimes i feel the world is too hot for my dog actually.

I think it stems from being stuck inside when I was little in winter in a violent oppressive home. I like being outside and long Summer evenings :-)

Reactions: mpti, CFLoser, waived and 1 other person
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I think it stems from being stuck inside when I was little in winter in a violent oppressive home. I like being outside and long Summer evenings :-)

:( So sorry to hear that. I see his getting cooped up for so long can really suck, especially when the situation at home is less than perfect.

There's really nothing like those warm summer evenings that never seem to end...

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
:( So sorry to hear that. I see his getting cooped up for so long can really suck, especially when the situation at home is less than perfect.

There's really nothing like those warm summer evenings that never seem to end...

Thank you. It's a strange thing but I find the dark very oppressive and when it's dark when you wake up and dark at 4 in the afternoon in Winter it's awful :-(

Summer it's light and bright and just feels so different. Sitting out with a drink on a warm summer evening :-)

Reactions: mpti, Redt2go and brighter