• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Ukraine-Russia.
Israel-Palestine.
Israel-Iran.

Everytime the threat of a war breaks out, I have to remind myself not to get excited, it will be a nothingburger to me, a citizen of the west. Don't get me wrong. I don't want thousands of innocent people to die. But I would be fine if everyone died. If a war escalated to the point that both sides started nuking eachother until there is nothing left of this piece-of-shit planet, then that's all good. But I know better than that. Mutually Assured Destruction will prevent any of that. This is the safest time in history to live, in terms of western peacetime. There will be no wars in the West. Mankind had 2 world wars then the idea went out of style. No war is coming to nuke you and save you from your shitty life. No Nostradamus event will stop your depression. Armageddon probably won't happen in your lifetime.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

If you want to die passively, you're shit out of luck.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
There are Ukrainian and Russian members here who are still alive, suffering, and afraid to commit suicide.

What does that tell you?

If you want to die, you must pull the trigger yourself. You're right. Nobody is going to save you from your miserable existence.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Any time I think that I remember that humans aren't the only life forms on this planet and if we destroy ourselves, we also destroy wildlife and their ecosystems. Not to mention all the pets and livestock that would be trapped in houses and barns and stables, or fields where they are reliant on water being carried in. Plus all the milk stock that needs milking or they'll suffer horribly and the sheep that need shearing or they'll die horribly. And then there's the infrastructure that requires maintenance so it doesn't cause further damage.

It's not just us. We share this world but we've also changed so much of it to be dependent on us. Just because I want to die doesn't mean that every living organism has to suffer too.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
There are Ukrainian and Russian members here who are still alive, suffering, and afraid to commit suicide.

What does that tell you?

If you want to die, you must pull the trigger yourself. You're right. Nobody is going to save you from your miserable existence.

My brain knows that dying in war is brutal and tragic. But my heart can't help being illogical. I am not trying to make light of it. I guess I am just frustrated that we're brought into this life without consent and it's so hard to get out of it.

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
The problem is,it's a silent war in the poorer and backward countries.A painful slow death as the morons around you pretend that everything is fine.Regressive,toxic and opressive cultures resisting change and women are still viewed as commodities and are passed around like slaves.The youth that come from middle class homes want to immigrate not only because the economy is crumbling,but because of witnessing abuse,and a socially backward people holding them back from a lifetime of freedom and dreams.

While the people in better countries have equality,freedom and happiness,these people only watch from the fences,through stories or social media.This isn't for them because their only mistake was being born into a bad place.Those who are lucky enough,rich enough and SMART enough immigrate,and fullfill their life's purpose.

While the developed countries are bringing in Artificial Intelligence which will soon replace the developing country's workers,the fools here only care about topics like religion,culture,marriage and pregnancies.They drag down the youth as well.

By the time these fools wake up,there would be a famine due to overpopulation and history repeats itself while developed nations will gear towards a higher form of civilization.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I literally pray for WW3 to happen to take me out of my misery, but sadly it isn't going to because of MAD

Last edited:
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I'm mostly hoping for a revolution, a big one, for worker's rights and what not. AI is taking over, min wage workers are miserable, nobody can afford houses and everything is so expensive. Maybe one day everyone would've had enough and try to do something. But that is a distant dream and probably won't happen.
World war 3's also a fun thought to entertain, maybe it will happen, maybe not.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
My brain knows that dying in war is brutal and tragic. But my heart can't help being illogical. I am not trying to make light of it. I guess I am just frustrated that we're brought into this life without consent and it's so hard to get out of it.

I'm not bothered by what you're saying, and I agreed with you.

America has never truly experienced peacetime, so perhaps I am just conditioned to think war is normal. We will keep fighting because it is clear who is the problem! šŸ„³

GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420

Nov 7, 2022
Ukraine-Russia.
Israel-Palestine.
Israel-Iran.

Everytime the threat of a war breaks out, I have to remind myself not to get excited, it will be a nothingburger to me, a citizen of the west. Don't get me wrong. I don't want thousands of innocent people to die. But I would be fine if everyone died. If a war escalated to the point that both sides started nuking eachother until there is nothing left of this piece-of-shit planet, then that's all good. But I know better than that. Mutually Assured Destruction will prevent any of that. This is the safest time in history to live, in terms of western peacetime. There will be no wars in the West. Mankind had 2 world wars then the idea went out of style. No war is coming to nuke you and save you from your shitty life. No Nostradamus event will stop your depression. Armageddon probably won't happen in your lifetime.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

If you want to die passively, you're shit out of luck.
I get excited too. Not because of the harm to others but the hope I get a direct hit from a nuke of something smaller maybe! šŸ¤”.. My anxiety is too high and can't get past it to ktb. I thought I was the only one.