• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I did this to ease my friends and some other people, by removing my pessimistic presence, I noticed that I was only irritating them.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Yes.
I would like to distance myself from my family to have more freedom to do what I want in my life and not feel trapped in this suffering.
They are the only people I have since I don't have any friends irl.
Although, speaking of isolating myself, I would distance myself from everyone because I want to CTB peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: K-β
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Yes please!! But I definitely don't have the enough energy to move out and that would be necessary to cut off my roommates and basically my family too because they know each other and that just wouldn't work

• Love
Reactions: NSA and K-β
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
definitely! i already did it somehow, i don't interact with almost no one. still sometimes have to go to ''family gatherings'' and it's always so stressing and draining, i don't feel like i belong between those people at all, i don't know why i was born into them

gabmor4

gabmor4

I want to rest
Oct 21, 2023
¡Sí! Es algo que me gustaría hacer. Puedo hacerlo con personas no tan cercanas, no con las demás. Pero, definitivamente, si pudiera hacerlo lo haría. Se preocuparían menos y podría irme con tranquilidad.

Translator
Yes! It's something I'd like to do. I can do it with people who aren't so close, not with others. But definitely, if I could do it I would. They'd worry less, and I could leave with peace of mind.

• Love
ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
In the process of doing that now. Slowly but surely i decide who is reasonable and trustworthy enough to keep around until the end, but a month or 2 before they will also stop hearing from me. even the 2 people that support my choice could lose their reasoning and be overtaken by emotion when it comes down to it.
My oldest friends are already out, my family hasn't heard from me in weeks, anyone that thinks I'm mentally ill has been blocked as well.
Absolutely not risking a psych ward.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
thats exactly what i did when i dropped out of school.

• Love
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I don't even need to cut off the people in my life, if I don't speak to them they'll just forget about me because people find me wholly uninteresting at best and annoying and burdensome at worst. The only people I'd have to officially cut ties with would be my parents, anyone else who isn't biologically wired to love me unconditionally doesn't pay any attention to me unless I bother them to.

• Hugs
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In a way, I did it

Currently, I have almost no contact with anyone.
I don't really have any friends at the moment.
The only contact I have is with my household members.
And it's still limited.

It's not a healthy approach, but it doesn't matter to me anymore.

• Hugs
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
just as the title says, does anyone else have the urge to self isolate from everyone they have left in their life?
yes!! how does it manifest for you?

when i feel low i always cut off everyone. currently im in a down phase so i deleted all my social medias and i dont reply to anyone except if it's important, like related to uni or family or something
it feels great to self sabotage like that

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I have already done that.
It took a lot of time.. Years..
But i managed to do it..

It was when i first became really sick. No one understood me of course. And i was much better, without everyone being disrespectful over for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-β and juna
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I end up doing it unintentionally. I just feel so tired, I have no energy to deal with anyone.

• Hugs
K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
yes!! how does it manifest for you?

when i feel low i always cut off everyone. currently im in a down phase so i deleted all my social medias and i dont reply to anyone except if it's important, like related to uni or family or something
it feels great to self sabotage like that
well i haven't really particularly done it at all yet. mostly because i don't actually really have many friends. just two. i just get the urge to remove them from my life so that they don't worry about me anymore.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I think cutting off people, using up money, quitting jobs etc are all signs we are finally about to let go and be ready to CTB.

We can't be ready whilst holding on to such things.
You're absolutely right, I had abandoned everything but the day I decided to commit suicide I ended up coming across this forum.

• Hugs
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
just as the title says, does anyone else have the urge to self isolate from everyone they have left in their life?
Yes, I felt the urge months ago and changed my number! I gave it to a select few and it was the best decision I ever made! Peace at last ❤️
In the process of doing that now. Slowly but surely i decide who is reasonable and trustworthy enough to keep around until the end, but a month or 2 before they will also stop hearing from me. even the 2 people that support my choice could lose their reasoning and be overtaken by emotion when it comes down to it.
My oldest friends are already out, my family hasn't heard from me in weeks, anyone that thinks I'm mentally ill has been blocked as well.
Absolutely not risking a psych ward.
Exactly! I'm sick of people who does have the necessary credentials trying to diagnose me with mental disorders! Blocked and deleted! 😂
I think cutting off people, using up money, quitting jobs etc are all signs we are finally about to let go and be ready to CTB.

We can't be ready whilst holding on to such things.
Well nobody will know if you cut them off way earlier 🤷

Last edited:
  • Love
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I've been doing this for the last couple years. In large part to help fuel my desire to ctb to turning into successfully achieving it. There isn't much left holding me here beyond the fur babies and my mother.

• Hugs
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Yessss definitely. I'm not going to lie I have strong urge to find a job (preferably stay at home) and my own place so I can cut everyone off. It's just painful to have relationships. It hurts a lot. I always self destruct and Eugh. Either tht or I distance from people when my mental health gets really bad. Auauauauauuauauauauuauauauauauauauau

Reactions: CR0W and haibane
Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Yeah, they could spend their energy on more important things then
I think it might hurt them if I just went off the grid so suddenly though, my current plan is to just wait until they forget about me

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Yes, and because of my mental health I am already doing it. People keep trying to make plans and hang out with me and I have completely isolated myself for months now. I go to work and make small talk with my best friend sometimes but I don't have the energy to talk to anyone anymore. I used to talk nonstop and was known for how chatty and friendly I was. I would be the center of attention if any room or conversation but I've left almost everyone on read for months now. I just don't have the energy anymore.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Definitely. Although at this point most people cut me out of their lives first so I don't really have anyone who would notice I'm gone.

N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
I've already done it, for the most part. Helps keep me from getting distracted from my commitment to CTB. Momentary distractions don't help my situation in the long run and only keep me around longer than necessary.

CR0W

CR0W

undesirable
Apr 8, 2024
Like many others here, I've done so already. Many of the interactions I've had with others left me loathing myself more in the end. Although, I was unsuccessful in doing so completely, as a few people are still persistent in being friendly with me. For those who didn't stick around, I can say they hate me; I tried to get rid of those close to me by telling everyone I hated them, that I despised their guts, and that led them to mutually reciprocate.

Overall, If you want to make yourself more willing to ctb by feeling hated and unwanted by those closest to you, isolation is a great option. (If anyone could give advice on how to be more successful next time, especially in circumstances where I can't leave my occupation and living situation, I'd greatly appreciate it.)