• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Petitscd

Mar 29, 2018
I mean, for example i have not had any traumatic experience and i dont remember why i suddenly started to feel so useless... i think everything just started to feel so nonsense.

Reactions: ninaevol, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I'm not sure when exactly my turning point was, or what caused it. My memories around the time I started to become like this are pretty hazy honestly.
I do know that I used to have many dreams and aspirations, and then I just... gave them all up. A reason for that? I'm not sure.

Reactions: ninaevol and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Zee

Zee

Mar 28, 2018
I normally don't remember much about anything, even from myself. about the sudden depression, idk, most probably yes. i was very happy and energetic this morning and right now i can't even keep my eyes open, i just want to sleep and do nothing again. maybe because i though i was going to be alone in the house and it turned out i'm not, among other "negative" things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Nothing bad really happened to me either. But I often feel torn apart for no reason...

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
My anxiety came out of nowhere

Reactions: killmepls and lv-gras
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
When I feel bad I contemplate suicide, which is constantly. Ever since I got my drugs when I feel really bad I attempt it.

Reactions: lv-gras