• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I've read research on psilocybin being used for experimental treatment of severe depression. I've also heard multiple anecdotes of people having their entire life views changed after an LSD trip/something like Ayahuasca. Has anyone had any experience with any kind of psychoactive substance and if so, what was it like? Did it change anything for you and how you view death? I've always wondered if I should try psychedelics once before I inevitably CTB.

Reactions: breezeboy
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i've done both shrooms & acid multiple times, & have never had any transformative, enlightening experiences. even when i threw weed into the mix.

it did make me realize how powerful the brain is, but that's really it. nothing useful, mainly just things wiggling/moving that weren't supposed to be wiggling/moving, & cool looking clouds + treesšŸ˜…but yeah, def try it if u want to & you're knowledgable abt it!!!

Last edited:
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Do it, after all you have nothing to lose, right? From what I've heard psychedelics show massive promise in treating many different mental illnesses, especially depression. In the past I've watched a streamer named Reckful and he said that they helped him a lot, but for a short amount of time (it unfortunately didn't stop his CTB). I would recommend doing it with a psychiatrist though and in small amounts. If you have loose contact with reality or are suppressing a lot of emotions/trauma psychedelics have a tendency to bring that up which can be very overwhelming.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Have tried many psychedelics in the past (shrooms, lsd, ayahuasca, San Pedro). While the effects can be mind-blowing beautiful, they can also be the exact opposite.

If your life goes well and youre in a good mindset, psychedelics can definitely be amazing.

If your life doesn't go well, then its like pouring Kerosene on it, making stuff much worse.
While psychedelics can help with ptsd, they can also cause ptsd or Schizophrenia.

Last edited:
Reactions: doormat25
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
lsd and shrooms are better friends then 99% of people I've ever met.
If you can try either I would.

All the good and some bad I experienced tripping was worth it.
Such profound experiences and it really helped me loosen up about letting go and accepting my death.

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Using them as part of MH therapy is different than using them for recreation.

Spend HOURS watching MDs, psychiatrists and clinical psychologist on YouTube before deciding.

Magic mushrooms are very safe. But anything used foolishly can cause problems.

If you're in the USA, they're still illegal under federal law (except ketamine IIRC). OR and CO are the only states to legalize them. Many cities have or are decriminalizing them.

Go slow and don't forget to breatheā€¦.

Reactions: _Minsk