D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I think this is a terrible way to go because it takes away the choice of 'when' you'll go. It will be easier to die and the hospital staff will be very helpful, but often times you are forced to go too early.

I find that people also forget how much the body and mind withers away as the cancer progresses. It's awful, drawn out, and I don't wish that on anyone. Plus the anxiety of when you'll go - will it be 3 months or 2 years - is not a good thing to be living with.

With that said, I wish I could trade places with someone who has cancer so they can live their best life, and I can have something that will ultimately fulfill my wish of dying.

Reactions: delayedcactus
Hunter10999

Hunter10999

Catamaran
Feb 3, 2023
It's hard to say for sure I want to go peacefully as I imagine most to so cancer would not be ideal. Besides, the fact, you know it's going to happen for certain. That's the biggest thing I struggle with is committing to CTB, but whether I'm too much of a coward or my survival instinct I don't know probably a bit of both.

Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not relying on cancer as a method of CTB but the self-destruction has been satisfying in its own way. I'd picked up smoking cigarettes when I was 18 and stopped when times were good. Stopping was never an issue for me. But now things are worse than ever so I've been smoking a lot more too.

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Yes, i remember the girl i love cryed so much when her uncle died by cancer..

I would have taked his place, for make her happy

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
With that said, I wish I could trade places with someone who has cancer so they can live their best life, and I can have something that will ultimately fulfill my wish of dying.
I've thought about this time and time again. I know so many wonderful people who want to live long lives yet there they are in the hospital fighting for their lives. It doesn't make any sense, seriously.

Reactions: Duality
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes terminal cancer , give me 1 month to live. Give me opiod and im fine with this ending.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I think about it at least once a day. I have a weird lump under my arm but it's probably just those glands that get swollen. I forget what they're called.

Been smoking for decades. Drink like a sailor. No... maybe the saying is drink like a pirate? I can't remember LMAO.

I don't go to the doctor for anything. Whatever ails me, I obsess about it possibly being cancer, then it goes away.

The universe refuses to see me happy.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Before you make a headline like that, think about how offensive it is to those of us who have serious medical conditions we didn't want. I Don't have cancer, but I have a brain tumour that is getting bigger all the time. My life is hell, the symptoms are hell. I'd love to give it all to you.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom