sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else wish that they could get hit by a car, or die in some other sort of accident? I also wish that I could die in a car crash or something, or just get murdered…I wish I could die by an outside force. Someone please kill me…I want to be gone already and find peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ve.nin, Kit1 and 16 others
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Personally, no. That's why I'm CTB, to at least somewhat mentally prepare for leaving this world. Choosing the best possible method to reduce suffering. Making sure I'm as comfortable as I can be.

I wouldn't want external circumstances to dictate when I go out. Being murdered seems like an extremely upsetting way to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ctvunny and sserafim
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
yes very, also wish some fucking unkown asteroid would just hit earth and end all life. selfish but whatever

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Departme, lessthanperfect and 6 others
J

jmj2324

Sep 19, 2023
When I hear of someone passing in an accident or having terminal cancer etc, I wish it could have been me. I've lived my life, I'm tired of fighting through each day and I just want to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lessthanperfect, Overblot and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who die in accidents as suicide really is just too unnecessarily difficult, I see those who die in such a way rather than ending up injured as being fortunate, surviving an accident is exactly what I fear.

I always fear suffering way more, it's terrifying how there's no limit as to how much one can suffer, in general only those who no longer exist are truly fortunate as they are finally at peace from this cruel and harmful existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lessthanperfect, requifiedneed and 2 others
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
yep, me too

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
As long as it's instant, yes. All the of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, TheGoodGuy and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If the death is going to be immediate with no unnecessary agony involved then I would accept this.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much, even to the extent that you yearn for someone to kill you so you won't have to be burdened with the struggles of doing it yourself, I also feel the same way and hopefully you'll find relief soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, requifiedneed and 2 others
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Does anyone else wish that they could get hit by a car, or die in some other sort of accident? I also wish that I could die in a car crash or something, or just get murdered…I wish I could die by an outside force. Someone please kill me…I want to be gone already and find peace
The number of time I ask for the sky to send a meteorite right in my skull lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, Departme and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
When I hear of someone passing in an accident or having terminal cancer etc, I wish it could have been me. I've lived my life, I'm tired of fighting through each day and I just want to go.
Same! I wish it could've been me instead. I would gladly trade places with them. And those people probably enjoyed their lives and loved life. They probably never even wanted to die. The universe is just so unfair like this…
The number of time I ask for the sky to send a meteorite right in my skull lol.
Literally! I just wish I could get shot or something so I could die. I'm so sick and tired of my life. Honestly I'm just exhausted and tiring of living (more like fighting) anymore. I just want to give up
If the death is going to be immediate with no unnecessary agony involved then I would accept this.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much, even to the extent that you yearn for someone to kill you so you won't have to be burdened with the struggles of doing it yourself, I also feel the same way and hopefully you'll find relief soon.
Thanks, I'm just so tired and fatigued and I want out of life. Life is just so exhausting to live, and I wish I could just stop playing the game already.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, spinningmyself and 1 other person
kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
I wish to die on my bike but don't want to suffer it's have to be quick

• Hugs
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
I fantasize I get into an accident by stopping a car from running into a bus full of kids with my car. That would seriously be amazing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, requifiedneed and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I wish to die on my bike but don't want to suffer it's have to be quick
Same, I also wish it could be quick and painless for me as well. The problem is that it's hard to go this way…
I fantasize I get into an accident by stopping a car from running into a bus full of kids with my car. That would seriously be amazing.
Honestly whenever I'm in a car I fantasize about dying in an accident. I wish another car could hit us so that I could die. I was actually in a car crash when I was around 7 (my mom and I got hit by a drunk driver), and both of us survived but our car was totaled. Unfortunately I didn't even get injured, I made it out unscathed.
My mom didn't even sue or pursue any legal action, she just let it go. Idk why

I wish I had died then, I think it was one of my possible "exit points" in life. I don't think I was ever meant to reach adulthood

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Yeah. in the past two ish years i've had multiple friends pass away on me, most of them by accidents. They didn't wanna die, they were good people who wanted to live. I think it's unfair how i strive to die, yet can't and these great people die when they just wanna live. Fuck life fr im so over it.

• Hugs
kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
Same, I also wish it could be quick and painless for me as well. The problem is that it's hard to go this way…

Honestly whenever I'm in a car I fantasize about dying in an accident. I wish another car could hit us so that I could die. I was actually in a car crash when I was around 7 or 8 (my mom and I got hit by a drunk driver), and both of us survived but our car was totaled. My mom didn't even sue or pursue any legal action, she just let it go. Idk why

I wish I had died then, I think it was one of my possible "exit points" in life
Yeah it's likely that you will end up in a hospital bed rather then dying

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah it's likely that you will end up in a hospital bed rather then dying
Yeah, also the problem is that there's no guaranteed easy, quick or painless way to die. Even dying is hard in this world. There's no "magic pill" that you can take to die. If there was, I'd gladly take it. And yeah, unfortunately, most likely I'll probably end up surviving some accident due to my (bad) luck. If luck was actually on my side, it would let me die instead of survive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and kkkctb
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah cause I don't have to feel guilty

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
Overblot

Overblot

Sep 17, 2023
Very. I also always envy those unfortunate souls that die by accident & would gladly switch places with them. Tbh, I also would accept an illness that kills me. Even if it was slowly and painful; I don't care bc SI wouldnt matter then, which does when thinking about CTB methods that are probably painful.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I wish I could just shut off on my own. I barely feel human; where is my self-destruct switch hidden?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, abchia and 1 other person
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I dont want. I want to decide for myself when life ends. For example, I don't want to get heart and blood vessel diseases because they can invalidate me so that I can't take my own life.

I have a high risk of cardiovascular disease. Overweight and stress and genetic causes. But I take blood pressure and cholesterol medicine for trouble

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could just shut off on my own. I barely feel human; where is my self-destruct switch hidden?
Literally! I feel the same exact way

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
It depends on how drawn-out/painful the death would be, but assuming it was not too agonizing, yes. It would spare my family the grief I would otherwise cause them and prevent me from having to do it myself.

• Hugs
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
All the time

• Hugs
I

Incandescent

Aug 29, 2023
Every fucking minute. Every fucking minute I want something to happen to me that ends it all instantly so that dont have to here, and take responsibility for neither my life nor death. Fuck.

• Hugs
suchaprettygard3n

suchaprettygard3n

rotting
Sep 13, 2023
everyday.

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Same. One of my childhood friends who I don't keep up with anymore got terminal cancer and when my mom told me my first thought was (morbidly) "dang it why couldn't it be me" because then I'd qualify for assisted suicide (or I'd just die of the cancer itself)

• Hugs
Reactions: jmj2324, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
yes very, also wish some fucking unkown asteroid would just hit earth and end all life. selfish but whatever
Well its only a matter of time before a asteroid big enough will hit earth and eradicate life as we know it , we are overdue this happening based on estimates so keep the faith! One should hit us every 20m years or so and the last species ending one was over 60m years ago which wiped out the dinosaurs allowing mammals and humans/work slaves to then evolve. The downside for us right now is nothing is expected for over a 1000 years but the better news is that scientists have missed large asteroids before, so there is still a chance!

In a billion years the sun will be too hot and life on earth as we know it will not be sustainable - good news for future work slaves. Then there are viruses & bacteria which are constantly mutating and one could eventually arrive that is lethal to most humans, possibly even man made like C19 was in all likelihood. On another positive, the earth has many super volcanoes (Yellowstone park for example) and if one of those goes it will radically change the world as we know it as folk close to it will be gone immediately and those further afield will then face a collapse in the food chain as the atmosphere is polluted, photosynthesis stops and crops fail while we all freeze to death too. Happy days but not an ideal way to go of course but in all honesty human beings are a stain on our world and its for the best they are removed from existence, its another reason to dispel any myth of a god because which god would be happy to see us lot as they're creation?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It will be so much easier on my life if I went naturally.

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanperfect and Praestat_Mori
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
I wish I died in my sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish I just died while sleeping but an accident would also be ok as long it is an instant death without suffering / hospital stay and the like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, lessthanperfect, jmj2324 and 1 other person