CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I live with my dad and I'm 25.

Been suicidal for years this just adds on to it. I know it's pretty normal because of how expensive everything is in the United States and I don't want to just abandon him but it's so hard. My life wouldn't be all that different anyway at least I feel that way. Except I'd have to pay rent and really I'd rather be dead lol

Last edited:
Reactions: lotus11 and domedune
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I lived with my mom off and on until 27. I moved in with my dad at 38 and spent 10 months there. It was horrible. Shoveling snow, dealing with my stepmom...I won't go back. I will exit before I ever go back...and for what? So I can live there until they croak and then freeze to d on the streets. Nope.

Shit isn't much better away from them though I am glad to not have to look at them everyday.

If I were 25 I would try and join the military or do the shit to be a cop or EMT or fireman...I don't know. Perhaps you've got mental shit that bars you from this. I've felt that 'not wanting to abandon' my mom before. Turns out she didn't need me and is doing good now. I don't know if that'll happen to your dad.

Shit really sucks and you're right it's really expensive.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im 20 and live with my abusive mum, it's hell.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I live with my parents still. They are loud people and I hate noise, so it is always a relief when they are not in the house. I generally have a good relationship with them though, but people just tire me out and make me feel worse in general.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I live with my parents because I'm an unsocial unattractive woman who has severe social anxiety, and depression, I think I have PTSD from years of emotional abuse in schools for 6 years, and 3 toxic encounters with men. One I can heal from however the other 3 awful events it will be too late to process and digest and recover from it idk. This year is it either way

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and domedune
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I currently live with my parents and siblings and I hate it. They're all emotionally abusive and can be verbally abusive at times. They invalidate my mental health, my mom loves to control me and my siblings love to get me in trouble with them. I'm trying to work towards moving out, but it's hard and it's one reason I want to ctb

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Yuuup. All i need is to add 40kg to my weight and grow a bad beard i'll be your classic incel

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
If my kids had to live with me, I'd give it less than a month before they became suicidal