Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I have a hard time getting around to homework or doing anything productive on my days off. (It's a little easier on days I have things scheduled). I just want to sleep, eat, and watch shows all day.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, throwaway777, Pineapplecrown and 7 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, it's hard for me to sit down and focus on something. If I have to write anything I usually start to write, hate what I've written delete it and then keep that process up for a while.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Pineapplecrown and 7 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I can relate. When I come home I just lie on my bed and watch videos or sleep because I'm too drained, tired and demotivated to do anything remotely productive. I almost never do my homework and sometimes I feel really bad about it, but often I just don't really care. Caring is too exhausting, and when you're depressed you completely lose interest in pointless bs like doing homework.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777, Pineapplecrown and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, it's hard for me to sit down and focus on something. If I have to write anything I usually start to write, hate what I've written delete it and then keep that process up for a while.
Hey man I rememver you. I thought you CTB. Welcome back

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Homework should be abolished.

Reactions: sadsoul, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 4 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Hey man I rememver you. I thought you CTB. Welcome back
Thanks, I will still CTB. Just ran out of money to make it to Mexico and get N. I also really don't wanna sell my laptop. I have SN so I'll be good.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Deafsn0w and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks, I will still CTB. Just ran out of money to make it to Mexico and get N. I also really don't wanna sell my laptop. I have SN so I'll be good.
Hey man sorry about your luck

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Trashcan, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
Yes, most of my homework I have did it by the effects of drugs...

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Procrastination boyeeee, I'm not in school or anything but yeah, I find it impossible to pick myself up and make any action. Just find myself frozen in place for hours thinking and doing pointless shit.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Trashcan, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I can relate to that. I've worked very little this month, I have only the bare minimum to get by. No motivation to do anything else.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Trashcan, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
I always found it hard to study at home because id get easily distracted. I'd have this whole plan set up as to what I'll do, but end up watching YouTube or doing something else and keep saying to myself "just 5 more mins" and then it's 3am.

Reactions: sadsoul, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 5 others
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
no homework myself either, but in school i wasn't very good at getting started on anything; a lot of papers written at like 2 am. now when it just comes to doing stuff around the house, i think i spend more time just staring at what needs to be done, thinking i need to get started on what needs to be done, and then i realize 45 minutes have passed, maybe i'll just go to bed and take care of it in the morning but i don't wake up in time. and this even applies to like, shit i wanna do. it's whack.

Reactions: EndofMyRope, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 3 others
Chloe

Chloe

Jun 24, 2018

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Trashcan, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I'm a slow worker + a procrastinator + a perfectionist + an avid internet user, so it takes a while for me to even start on homework and studying as well. Guess it's why I chose very easy classes this year :)

Reactions: sadsoul, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm a slow worker + a procrastinator + a perfectionist + an avid internet user, so it takes a while for me to even start on homework and studying as well. Guess it's why I chose very easy classes this year :)

Makes sense. After this semester I'll have busy semesters with hard classes. Part of the reason I want to ctb. I don't imagine working full time will be any better.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Makes sense. After this semester I'll have busy semesters with hard classes. Part of the reason I want to ctb. I don't imagine working full time will be any better.
Understandable, I also don't imagine that the worklife will be much better as well. Lots of stress and toil for many years to come, yay....

Reactions: sadsoul, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Understandable, I also don't imagine that the worklife will be much better as well. Lots of stress and toil for many years to come, yay....

Yeah man I already have a part time job and am bitter about having to work during school breaks. I'll be lucky to get two weeks off a year. It sucks.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah man I already have a part time job and am bitter about having to work during school breaks. I'll be lucky to get two weeks off a year. It sucks.
I'm sure it's also a lot of weight on your shoulders. At least, that's how it feels for me. School is no place to help my feelings and inner suffering.

Reactions: sadsoul, Trashcan, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
right after school I'm terrible at starting homework, I'm so physically and mentally exhausted that i just take 15 minutes of effort homework and turn it into two hours of dicking around on youtube and reddit while getting half the homework done

Reactions: sadsoul, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Sometimes I don't even do homework. Most times actually. Don't have the energy.

Probably won't study for exams much :')

Reactions: sadsoul, Schopenhauer, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I've got a lot of things I need to do on my days off work, usually just stupid things like updating my calendar with work hours, filling out documents for work, going out and getting some fresh air..

...But I just end up in bed until 5pm because I can't bring myself to get up. I'm exhausted, and as much as I need to do those tasks I don't really see the point when I just want to sleep :(

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, sadsoul, Schopenhauer and 2 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I don't go to school or work. i just sleep all day everyday.

Reactions: Red star, throwaway777, Circles and 4 others
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Yes, when I was in High School. I'm not in education now but I would always leave my homework till the last day, even if it were an art project that was supposed to take 10 hours to complete, I still got by somehow. My friend would literally leave it to the very last minute, I would walk into school and see him doing all of his projects at the lunch table an hour before the day started haha. I don't have many good memories in school, but seeing him in the morning and knowing I wouldn't be alone for the day was one of them. It's a shame I don't speak to him anymore, infact our last conversation was over Discord a month ago. It was about how he had never heard of the guy Johnny Sins. Typical, ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and sadsoul
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i do nothing all day, but listening to music and reading suicide methods … i just cant see myself in a future time .. hope i can truly kill myself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and sadsoul
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Not homework per-se, but yes. For me it's guitar practice. Similar idea. I will instead either lurk on Discord or or read a site similar to 9GAG, except more amusing. And I actively know I'm procrastinating, but can't get myself to stand up and open the guitar case.

Reactions: sadsoul and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I fucking hate school. And, I was a teacher for 7 years. Hate everything about it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sadsoul