Sep 1, 2020
Hey everyone,

does anyone else have bipolar type 2?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I do.
I hate it! Sometimes my mood changes like 1000 times a day.

J

js927?!

Sep 1, 2020
Hey thank you for your reply, I've been in a rock bottom hole for 6 months. Everything literally went wrong one after another, again and again.
I am so finished :(, it was my little girls birthday yesterday. I had to be here for her birthday. My partner also got a lock box and hidden my meds, but I now know the code so there's nothing stopping me.

How are you feeling tonight?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Apathy's Girl and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey thank you for your reply, I've been in a rock bottom hole for 6 months. Everything literally went wrong one after another, again and again.
I am so finished :(, it was my little girls birthday yesterday. I had to be here for her birthday. My partner also got a lock box and hidden my meds, but I now know the code so there's nothing stopping me.

How are you feeling tonight?

Thanks to you for sharing your feelings and experience. It always helps to know more about "life" you know...
I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I wish I could help. Feel free to talk to me whenever you want.

As for my night (well, afternoon here in Argentina haha), I'm feeling calmer thanks to alcohol. It's the only thing which calms me down. Been drinking for 1 hour but I know after some hours I'll have a depressing hangover as usual :(

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes, I do.
I hate it! Sometimes my mood changes like 1000 times a day.
you should look into bpd

"[Bipolar] highs or lows might last for weeks or months," Hoffman stated. "In someone with borderline personality disorder, the highs and lows can change over dinner."

• Love
Reactions: lovelypirategirl and WornOutLife
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I am not currently diagnosed as that, but the best advice I can render is that you are not your diagnosis.

Apathy's Girl

Apathy's Girl

Student
Jul 20, 2020
I've been in a rock bottom hole for 6 months. Everything literally went wrong one after another, again and again.
I have bipolar disorder, too. While everyone experience is different I feel your pain. Being in the throes of a deep, prolonged depression sucks the life out of you. The only words of encouragement I can offer is that eventually your mood should stabilize for a bit. Have you talked to your pdoc about adjusting your meds? (I'm one to talk, I've been in a depression for at least a month and haven't contacted to my doc). My heart goes out to you.

confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
I was diagnosed with cyclothymia (which is a mild version of bipolar) but I low key feel like I'm bipolar 2 and I fucking hate it! The mood swings have become unbearable and my anxiety is off the chart and it seems that if I'm not anxious I'm very depressed like there's no in between it sucks.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am bipolar with psychosis. It is a fucking hell illness. Since i am taking lamotrigine my condition has stabilized. I can only recommend it. For me it works very well for my depression but i am scared about the future. I never ever want to feel THAT way again.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
It was one of my 2 diagnoses in the past. In all honesty, the racing thoughts are the worst.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I have Bipolar I and it's both a blessing and a curse. Right now it's a curse. I have been diagnosed with it for about 20 years and I am really up and down. No meds really work. My last set of Lithium, effector, and latuda kind of work but the side affects and the lack of affect in my personality made me stop taking them. It is a shitty thing to have to deal with. I'm really sorry.