• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Yeah there is something bittersweet about this. Though I guess it is a small price to pay for a bit of peace on our journey. I'm considering saving a single mouthful of chocolate to suck on after SN, almost like my final act of rebellion

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Wow it seems that you have found a pretty sound solution. Lol I didn't think of that
It is by far the most simple yet effective solution to this seemingly challenging puzzle.You could eat like a king (or queen) the evening before and still manage to get more than enough fasting hours in over night.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Just plan to do it in a morning... Have your favourite meal the evening before. Fast for the duration while you sleep. Problemo solved no?
That is a good point that I had not even reconsidered. I don't want/think I can go all day without eating, 8h before yes.
Also ... I don't think they have a negative interaction but does anyone know if weed+ SN combine badly?
In part I wanted to do it at night so that I could go to bed tired, wanting to sleep and with the Sn me top, plus I live in a block of paper walls and I wish there was 100% silence (only at dawn) when I died.

NoSuprises

NoSuprises

Dec 17, 2019
Just plan to do it in a morning... Have your favourite meal the evening before. Fast for the duration while you sleep. Problemo solved no?

I did consider that but the risk of me being found seems too high during the day. Perhaps I should just try to find a way around that.

Reactions: Wraith and Studio84
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i agree. in fact, i have even more anxiety when i'm starving... it's a disgusting feeling.
// also, because of this i considered partial hanging as an alternative method

Last edited:
Estrela do Sol

Estrela do Sol

Dec 2, 2020
Gente me perdoem por não saber mas o que é SN ?????

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I do. I love food, let me have it gaah

Reactions: Wraith
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I would rather fast for 24 hours and not vomit as much.

Reactions: Wraith
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I really lucked out for once. My anxiety makes me fast when I don't intend to since I can't feel hunger. Haven't eaten in 16 hours :sunglasses:

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
SN or not, fasting before ctb is preferable by some. My acquaintance fasted for a day and a half after his last bowel movement in his attempt to keep his corpse 'clean'. His method was full suspension.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
can't fast due to my health condition. Fasting causes my stomach hurt even more.
I wonder are there any successful cases of taking SN without fasting..

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
As food is probably one of the only pleasure I've had in life I would like to be able to enjoy it in my final moments (if only I had N) but I guess having a "final meal" and fasting a bit isn't so bad.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
How long do you have to fast for? Can you do it with out?

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
How long do you have to fast for? Can you do it with out?
I read at least 8h, there is people who go the full day or 48h.It is recommended, it is much easier to vomit due to the effect of SN with a full belly than empty

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
I didn't know that fasting thing with SN. I fast intermittently already, easily 20 hours per day, but 36+ wouldn't be a problem nowadays.

Are there other methods in which fasting would be beneficial with regards to effectiveness? I'm still new to this and, hopefully, will ctb before I become an expert.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I really don't want to have to spend my last day on earth starving, miserable and anxious all day.
You talk like me. You switch between second person plural to first person possessive in the same sentence

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is going to be the hardest part of using SN for me but I think I'll try to mitigate it as best I can. I also wonder if I'll have to increase my dosage because of me already being overweight.

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
That's the hardest part for me. I love eating.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
This is going to be the hardest part of using SN for me but I think I'll try to mitigate it as best I can. I also wonder if I'll have to increase my dosage because of me already being overweight.
PPH recommends taking 35g (vs. 25g) if you're over 100kg (or 220lbs).

PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
You don't have to fast. You can take it in the morning after a night's sleep.

Reactions: Nicebuddimtim