Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
That's how I'm feeling right now. My brain is like, "ok I'm completely done with life, something please kill me already"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, ERASED, DeadD and 13 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, several times thoughout the day.

Reactions: mathieu, ERASED, Fish_astronaut and 4 others
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I feel I got the wrong direction long time ago. Now there is no way of rebuild all the things. So I feel ctb as an option.

Reactions: ERASED, Blueman and Doormat
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Yep. I think it's just part of the natural ebb and flow of these feelings.

I saw one writer refer to it as like resisting the urge to sneeze. Sometimes suicide just starts feeling like a natural & uncontrollable biological response to the situation around us.

Reactions: tiredsadandlonely, ithappens, ERASED and 4 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Hell yeah.. I always make jokes about crossing a street or some Final Destination type of thing. That's the cool part of "joking" when people think that's all it is.

Reactions: Fish_astronaut, Seldom and Existingnotliving
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That's how I'm feeling right now. My brain is like, "ok I'm completely done with life, something please kill me already"

I feel like this every day. Every day I consider taking my SN, but I get really sad thinking about my mother and dogs who would miss me very much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ERASED, Doormat, LifeSucks39 and 2 others
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Default feeling for me now.

Reactions: mathieu, Superdeterminist, IRIYAMA and 1 other person
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I do, and before it used to come with a deep rooted sense of anguish, but now it comes with an intense sense of relief.

Reactions: greedydeath
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i get them a lot when im at work (on sick leave now ) or when I use to be on Instagram and I would see old school friends having fun while I'm sat at home doing nothing,(now delete social media apart from my secret accounts)

Reactions: Sun n showers
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I have that feeling most of the times .. Some times its so bad I just feel like crying but cannot as I live with parents ... They don't know abt my situation ... Only suicidal ideation cheers me

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
i get them a lot when im at work (on sick leave now ) or when I use to be on Instagram and I would see old school friends having fun while I'm sat at home doing nothing,(now delete social media apart from my secret accounts)

This is the worst part of it for me. I look into social media profiles of people I used to know and who have probably forgotten all about me, and I see them maturing, progressing, just hanging out with their friends, their families. This morning I woke up and thought of an old "friend" (a person I had coffee with a few times) and considered reaching out to her, but then I realized it's been 10 years since we last spoke. I have only three acquaintances I see rarely and do not have much in common with. I have no memories of ever hanging out with close friends, I was always awkward and felt uncomfortable around people and never managed to get close with them. That burdens me greatly because I only have shaddows around me. Some people on this site have wrote about losing friends in the previous months due to mental illness. I never had any friends to begin with.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, overcomingfear, Kassender and 3 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Yes, I wanted to die as a child and teenager but thought I could leave that behind me and start over when I left home. Many years later I can see it was a destined for failure and now I'm done. I feel I've lived enough for long enough.

Reactions: overcomingfear, purplesmoothie and Existingnotliving
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
It is also like the author of the topic. I just experienced mine, despite my young age. I don't want to go for more. It's just enough for me and I'm fine with it.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yes, heavily during panic attacks. I often feel like I cannot cope at all and need to die right then.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
All the time.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
fluffysuicidalbear

fluffysuicidalbear

Waiting for the bus to arrive.
Aug 1, 2020
I get this a lot, like very strong urges to ctb. If only I had a solid method. I usually just listen to uplifting music and wait for it to pass, how do you guys cope with it?

• Hugs
Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
Every day fellow squidward , every day

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yep, just yesterday I had this moment and a few minutes later my mom comes to my room and starts telling me a story about my dad's cousin who's brother has gone missing and about the theory that he might have committed suicide because of untreated mental health issues (he's Chinese, in some Asian countries it's kind of taboo and not very talked about)

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
The last couple days have especially been like that. I don't want to work. I just want to peacefully fade into oblivion.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. I'm 27 and I think I'm done. I'm glad I lived 27 years but no more life for me. I don't want it to get worse prefer to end it here. If I keep on living and my life gets worse I'll regret that I didn't kill myself.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yes. I'm 27 and I think I'm done. I'm glad I lived 27 years but no more life for me. I don't want it to get worse prefer to end it here. If I keep on living and my life gets worse I'll regret that I didn't kill myself.
I feel like mine will get worse if I don't ctb soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
During stressful and inconvenient moments, yes I briefly had times where I'm like "fuck this life, I want out" and then after it, I've calmed a bit, but life still sucks. Ultimately, I do plan to exit this hellish existence, it is just time and circumstance dependent. I do find some solace in the fact that I currently have a way out if I so choose to do so.

Reactions: Kill Bill and Living_Hurts_so_Much
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
yeah. they're mostly triggered by very minor inconveniences, which is silly, but i still do get them.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was getting pretty close again to ending it but then my friend is trying to give me ideas on what I might be able to do. I hate him for giving me hope damn it. I was set on ending it like soon before the cold months hit and shit gets harder. At this rate I'll never get out of this shitshow lol! I told him that I plan to do it soon but he kinda thinks I'm not totally serious. That's not true. I was waiting for the right time or when I truly felt like ok this is it. That time that we all come to when u are just sure or at least 90% sure u are ready.

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I feel like this most days. It's just living hell going between mania and depression. Mania gives you hope and motivation only for you to come crashing down into a deep depression and wondering why you even bothered.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
God, yes. Every day! Honestly speaking, if I could give my life to someone in hospital fighting to stay alive I'd make that trade in a second. That's why the "There are people fighting to live..." argument doesn't work with me. I'm like, "Fine, find a way for us to trade places. Don't try to guilt me over something I can't do anything about."

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and draw a circle
sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
Yes all the time especially when I'm outside

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and HowardRatner