• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Death is all I think about anymore.

Reactions: dano6533 and VanHeineken
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Death is all I think about anymore.
I think if you don't fear death your not a rational person - everyone perhaps fears death because for me two things, fear of the unknown although I suspect death is pretty much like being under during an operation in a hospital you have zero knowledge of anything ... and fear of the pain your going to leave behind with other family members

Reactions: dano6533, VanHeineken and Samuel
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
I fear the unknown.

Reactions: dano6533, VanHeineken and Smilla
B

bygone

Jun 3, 2018
Fear is the only thing keeping me alive right now. I have everything I need to be able to end it. Every day I hope today will be the day I overcome my fear and end it. I've spent the whole morning just trying to psyche myself up to be able to do it.

Reactions: dano6533, azeton, FTL.Wanderer and 2 others
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Fear is the only thing keeping me alive right now. I have everything I need to be able to end it. Every day I hope today will be the day I overcome my fear and end it. I've spent the whole morning just trying to psyche myself up to be able to do it.
What's your method?

Reactions: dano6533
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to samuel Death is all I think about anymore.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

i know the feeling im scared too ,wish i could just get over it like others have

Reactions: dano6533, Cloudstar, azeton and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am way past being scared. Whatever comes after death doesn't scare me anymore and the act of dying in itself is nothing to be feared.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, Tiburcio and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Not exactly. I want to escape life but ever I try it something pushes me back. I can't override it and it's very fucked.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
No, I get very sad, because I wish my life was more than this, but because of circumstances that are out of my control, I have no choice.

Reactions: dano6533, azeton, VanHeineken and 2 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Scared yes ..... but im more scared of failing or living.

Reactions: dano6533, wanttodie, FroggMan and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
if i was sure i wouldnt fail id go ahead but i worry sooo much about the amount anti emetics to take ?
will they make meill n prevent me taking the N ?
will the N be so awfull i wont be able to drink it ? all these things r my dilemma ,sure its same for others if i knew it would be ok i wouldnt hesitate , i just cant think of another way apart from hanging and i probably would get it wrong ,least u dont need to worry about anti emetics or horrible taste stuff lol

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
D

Deleted member 847

Inhibited yes, scared no.

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
if anti emetics affected me badly id be rushed into hospital then probably a nut house lol

Reactions: dano6533, Cloudstar and Samuel
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
has anyone ever taken 60mg anti emetics in one stat dose .thats what ppeh niscke recommends

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
if i was sure i wouldnt fail id go ahead but i worry sooo much about the amount anti emetics to take ?
will the N be so awfull i wont be able to drink it ? all these things r my dilemma ,sure its same for others if i knew it would be ok i wouldnt hesitate , i just cant think of another way apart from hanging and i probably would get it wrong ,least u dont need to worry about anti emetics or horrible taste stuff lol
That's what terrifies me about the stuff it's a hell of a lot if money to throw down the drain if it's simply undrinkable !! Keep reading it tastes like rotten milk I mean c'mon really ??? Do a taste test let some milk go warm and off date and take a sniff if you can drink that you can drink N sadly I'm too weak

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
No. I'm kinda excited to finally escape all that suffer. All the pain and struggle will be gone. And knowing I'll have a peaceful and painless death with N really takes away all fear from leaving this world forever.

Reactions: dano6533, azeton, Tiburcio and 3 others
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Our brains are hardwired with the survival Instinct. Overcoming the fear can be a hard fight. But I am very committed. This life is shit!

Reactions: dano6533, azeton, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Erik

Erik

Jun 21, 2018
Definitely. Not knowing what's gonna happen afterwards is one of the main reasons I'm still alive.

Reactions: dano6533 and Definitelyworried
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
As other here have already said, fear alone is keeping me around. Hope died quite a while ago. No friends. No relatives. No community. Work online--and I'm not needed there, just a laborer. When my cash runs out, though, ctb will be far, far, far more appealing a choice than homelessness.

My fantasy is for a state to start allowing us to just walk into a clean, compassionate, welcoming clinic to have it all painlessly taken care of. I wouldn't even mind being pre-wrapped in plastic.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cloudstar
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
No. Quite the opposite, really. Thinking about suicide/death can be really quite comforting. Truth be told, it's one of my favorite (if only) past times at this point. Actually doing it, however. That's a different story. In the moment, right as I'm about to take the last step. That's where my fear would strangle me into submission. I'm too weak & lazy to even get that far, frankly. Taking it all in is more depressing than anything else. As I sit here I'd say I'm more scared of how much worse life is going to get for me as I continue to age & decay, squatting in the ruins of my dark corner, rotting away on a fucking worthless rock that I wish with all my being could just disappear forever. What can someone like me do in the face of all this? What?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and azeton
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yes I get very scared. But why do I keep thinking about it. Must be something even more scary that leads me to that thought.