U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I am starving a lot of the time but just can't eat due to eating being a dreadful task for me. I can acknowledge that I feel starved and weak but getting up to make a meal seems quite literally like an impossible task. Frozen food is usually my go to these days but it gets old eating the same thing every day and thus the cycle continues.

It all just feels like putting dirt in my mouth. Does anyone else here have the experience of really wanting to be able to eat but just can't?

I've tried to do what I can to just get the food in, whether in liquid form or solid form, but I'm still in the same position as I was last year, the year before, and so forth.

Reactions: cristaleyez and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah I hate eating. If I didn't have my gf cooking and forcing me to eat I'd be lucky to eat one meal a week. ATM I have about one smallish meal a day. I just hate eating and preparing food

Reactions: cristaleyez
cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Yes, I know how you feel. About the only thing I eat these days is cereal. It's the easiest meal ever. Just put the cereal in a bowl and put some milk in it. It doesn't even require waiting. I can hardly put the effort or patience into meals.

Reactions: Georg