• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
#JustENTPThings

I feel like a jester; I feel like a joker. I wasn't the class clown, but I think I could've been if I wanted to. Maybe I'm actually an ENTP. I'm just unironically funny
Unrelated haha but you have dazai osamu from the anime bungou stray dogs personality type.

I'm an intp...I hate people

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Unrelated haha but you have dazai osamu from the anime bungou stray dogs personality type.

I'm an intp...I hate people
I'm an INTP too, but sometimes I feel like an ENTP. I also hate people, but I like trolling them. Maybe it's my inferior Fe

Reactions: iloverachel
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
As an INFP-A, I feel like I troll other people, get trolled, and troll myself at the same time. Ah...I guess I'll just go along with the charade for now?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
In a way I suppose you could say that. For me it was more like I was meant to be a toy or a robot, as in I was meant just to do what people wanted me to do and not complain. If I didn't do that then everything I'd do would be laughable and I'd be seen as joke or a cartoon. So in other words it's more like I was born for peoples' entertainment.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I don't really know what all those letters mean but I absolutely love messing with people and taking things too far. Really gets me the kick. It's almost like a coping mechanism

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
it's funny actually, i've taken as many tests as i could and i've gotten isfj and entp (the shadow self of the isfj) and currently it's at intp. it's all over the place, but yeah.

i can't really take anything in life serious. sometimes i wanna crack jokes here but i'm not sure if that's something completely tone-deaf or at least someone will get what i'm going for.

i used to be the class clown when i was much younger.

Reactions: sserafim
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe not a good trait for being a poster in forum full of suicidal people.

Reactions: Dark Moon