• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
#JustENTPThings

I feel like a jester; I feel like a joker. I wasn't the class clown, but I think I could've been if I wanted to. Maybe I'm actually an ENTP. I'm just unironically funny

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
#JustENTPThings

I feel like a jester; I feel like a joker. I wasn't the class clown, but I think I could've been if I wanted to. Maybe I'm actually an ENTP. I'm just unironically funny
You can see it play it in secondary school (I think that's high school in the USA?). But the ones that were like this had issues, family troubles or weren't getting attention/validation from somewhere. It doesn't just "happen" out of thin air.
A lot of comedians tend to be intelligent, quick whited and can make connections quickly in the mind. To me it's still NPC stuff - a lot of UK comedians are just woke propagandists now as their comedy is too "harmful". Leigh Francis of Bo Selecta made an apologise video for doing black face?! The guy wore rubber masks of Michael Jackson, ozzy osbourne, mick hucknle, Marylyn Manson, etc. the world is just fucked.
Making animal noises or fart noises in class isn't really anything special but yeah it happened.

I didn't do it - puts way too much pressure and spot light onto you. That's hell to me.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You can see it play it in secondary school (I think that's high school in the USA?). But the ones that were like this had issues, family troubles or weren't getting attention/validation from somewhere. It doesn't just "happen" out of thin air.
A lot of comedians tend to be intelligent, quick whited and can make connections quickly in the mind.
Comedians sound like Ne types to me. I have issues, family troubles, and I didn't get any attention or validation from anywhere. I'm surprised that I didn't become the mascot child (class clown) as well as the black sheep and outcast, which I already am lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
In my case, it's more "born to be trolled". I am an INFP after all, the same personality type as the Biblical figure Job, who constantly got trolled by God...
I did like trolling on garrys mod. Half life 2 was a serious single player game but garrys mod was just do whatever you like and I didn't understand why people took it so seriously as it wasn't story driven or single player. That was 2000-2006 though.
I think trolling in the real world doesn't work - not like you have props and crazy physics and stuff. It's really just bullying. Trolling to me (on of games) from 00s onwards was really light hearted where ultimately the joke is also on the person doing the action. Trolling just means something different now - shut down discussion, bullying, etc. word doesn't make sense anymore.
Comedians sound like Ne types to me. I have issues, family troubles, and I didn't get any attention or validation from anywhere. I'm surprised that I didn't become the mascot child (class clown) as well as the black sheep and outcast, which I already am lol
Did you get bullied at school or did you have a group or few people that you "stuck" with.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I did like trolling on garrys mod. Half life 2 was a serious single player game but garrys mod was just do whatever you like and I didn't understand why people took it so seriously as it wasn't story driven or single player. That was 2000-2006 though.
I think trolling in the real world doesn't work - not like you have props and crazy physics and stuff. It's really just bullying. Trolling to me (on of games) from 00s onwards was really light hearted where ultimately the joke is also on the person doing the action. Trolling just means something different now - shut down discussion, bullying, etc. word doesn't make sense anymore.
I agree, trolling works better when it's light hearted and in good fun. I don't like trolling when it's super malicious and cruel.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure if you can troll yourself. i dunno. is this considered trolling?

• Yay!
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Idk lol. Which one do you think?
That's hard to say for sure because I've seen you use both. I've seen a lot of Ne from you because you're always asking questions and want to explore various types of topics, but I'm not sure if it's quite ENTP... ENTPs like to debate, do you like debating? Or do you just want to learn about all sorts of things?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That's hard to say for sure because I've seen you use both. I've seen a lot of Ne from you because you're always asking questions and want to explore various types of topics, but I'm not sure if it's quite ENTP... ENTPs like to debate, do you like debating? Or do you just want to learn about all sorts of things?
I like debating people online but not irl. I just want to learn about all sorts of things. I like to play devil's advocate though

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
My MBTI horoscope says I place value in family and societal values (hahahahahaha xD)
Sounds like Fe, which is Extroverted Feeling. That's when you prefer a sort of "external" sense of morality and values, versus Introverted Feeling, or Fi, which is when one prefers to use their own inner moral compass and values.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like Fe, which is Extroverted Feeling. That's when you prefer a sort of "external" sense of morality and values, versus Introverted Feeling, or Fi, which is when one prefers to use their own inner moral compass and values.
Hmm. It sounded like ISTJ to me because they place value in societal values. They prefer tradition and convention

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Lol, the fun is I don't, it's completely wrong. I give it credit for the old avatar tho, I feel like a fucking abuelo.

Lol what is it 👀
The blue bald man which name I don't remember (from the MBTI page).

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Lol, the fun is I don't, it's completely wrong.

The blue bald man which name I don't remember (from the MBTI page).
That's ISTJ
I like debating people online but not irl. I just want to learn about all sorts of things. I like to play devil's advocate though
Maybe one way you can know your MBTI more is looking at your weaker functions. For ENTP, it's Si. For INTP, it's Fe.

Which do you struggle with more, implementing ideas and being consistent? Or understanding other people's feelings?

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No. But I wss born as a troll though.
What's your MBTI? I want to know
That's ISTJ

Maybe one way you can know your MBTI more is looking at your weaker functions. For ENTP, it's Si. For INTP, it's Fe.

Which do you struggle with more, implementing ideas and being consistent? Or understanding other people's feelings?
I struggle with both. It's hard for me to understand other people's feelings (due to the 'tism lol). I also struggle with implementing ideas and being consistent though. My mom says I have a lot of ideas but lack follow through

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
What's your MBTI? I want to know

I struggle with both. It's hard for me to understand other people's feelings (due to the 'tism lol). I also struggle with implementing ideas and being consistent though. My mom says I have a lot of ideas but lack follow through
Yeah, I suppose it's just a matter of figuring out which one is more of a struggle for you.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
#JustENTPThings

this question made me chuckle. i used to feel like a poor joke rather than a person in school because i always tried to make a scene or dumb myself down. lots irony poisoning too. nowadays i feel like alot of my absurd posting in other places or when i speak is out of anger and the indifference in the world when im not just goofing around to be honest. i dont think im all that funny but i spend a lot of time jesting around.

about types; to me the ideas of functions give a new lens to solve problems with if that makes sense, and its how i confirmed for myself im an intp (i dont really take typing stuff seriously but i think its valuable to have new lens to look at stuff). and it can be all kinds of problems you know and also how we process information. whats your kind of filter to get from point a to point b? its fine not to completely fit into a type the idealogy of mbti/jung too, sometimes people have rigid sterotypes of all the types but an ecosystem is more than the type of grass in its dirt.

• Informative
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I don't know what my type is or whatever, but I know I'm pretty much too sincere usually to troll. Never felt right to be disingenuous, even deep down. Some 'truer' part of me would always mess with me. Trolling me blatantly doesn't work anymore but when I was younger I would pretty much be the gullible dumbass to fall for it, especially if people were nice to me. Just like a lost little puppy how pathetic I was (and still am.)

• Hugs