• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I feel my life is a punishment, I've done something bad and so was forced to be me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kurai, Homo erectus, marchshift and 10 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel like my life is a punishment as well. I was unfortunate enough to be born neurodivergent in this life, and to be cursed with Asperger's/autism. I don't know what past life karma I have to deserve this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kurai, Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, my life is a punishment. The punishment just happened to occur from an unfortunate string of bad luck instead of it being caused by something sentient. I wish I was never born to begin with but now I have to suffer because I'm unlucky

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Homo erectus, marchshift and 5 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No I don't believe in reincarnation or a soul. I think its just absolutely random where we are born and end up.

Reactions: Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis, Gonnerr and 2 others
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Yes, I am also beginning to think like this and therefore it sadly does make sense to ctb - either a new start (reincarnation) or peaceful sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis, Parnate and 2 others
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
Yes, I am also beginning to think like this and therefore it sadly does make sense to ctb - either a new start (reincarnation) or peaceful sleep forever.
I feel like maybe I'm meant to suffer and not ctb, I'm not allowed to "cheat" by quitting early :(

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36, Parnate and 2 others
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Yes, like I keep repeating on here some people are meant to take their own lives and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36, TiredOfAllThis and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yes, like I keep repeating on here some people are meant to take their own lives and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Why do you think they're meant to do so? I had a feeling ever since I was a kid that I was destined to die young and by ctb, but I don't know why.

Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and Gonnerr
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Why do you think they're meant to do so? I had a feeling ever since I was a kid that I was destined to die young and by ctb, but I don't know why.
Some people have a lot of roadblocks in their way from the beginning that's why. The environment your born in plays apart in this also and many more.

• Informative
Reactions: Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis, Gonnerr and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes its hell , what a punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurai, Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Some people have a lot of roadblocks in their way from the beginning that's why. The environment your born in plays apart in this also and many more.
My main roadblock is Asperger's/autism. I believe that it's the main barrier in me becoming successful. I was born into a wealthy family and had good education, but failed to launch into the workforce and adulthood. I didn't even want to anyways though. I'm just not meant or fit for this world.

Reactions: Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis, Hunter2005 and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yes I think that very often. And was stupid enough to fight, fight, fight because I wanted to turn it around. I did not succeed. Seems like I have a bad karma.

Reactions: Kurai, Homo erectus and sserafim
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Well, aging will eventually make everyone suffer - I don't believe that we were "meant" to suffer. We probably just had bad luck and made some bad decisions throughout our life, unfortunately.

Reactions: Homo erectus and TiredOfAllThis
LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

hate it here
Oct 18, 2023
yes im convinced I must have been a murderer or something in a past life and this life is my punishment

like maybe past me made a deal with the devil (or whatever entity) that they wouldn't be punished in that life but they would be in their next and they said yes

And here I am

Reactions: Homo erectus and thegoldengirls
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Yeah same it's my genetic, aspeger, bad experiences/bullying/trauma, lack of help and support system. I don't know what I did to deserve this life.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and Homo erectus
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Nah, that would mean that I believe in justice. Unfortunately, it's a human construct. Without laws or law enforcement, nobody would get their "deserved" punishment. No, I believe in survival of the fittest. Whoever has the best tool or skill to navigate this life, will triumph and suffer the least. That includes generational wealth, talent, resources, and other privileges. I just drew the short end of the stick in multiple fields and I'm losing the battle on multiple fronts. That's all.

Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and TiredOfAllThis
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I have been struggling throughout the whole life - and it turns out I have been on the autism spectrum (3 different tests cannot lie). Bad decisions influenced by bad people have been present too.
I just had bad luck from the start - that is that.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
It's sooooo much about genetics in my opinion, aka thinks you can't control. A guy who is 6'4, has a good looking face and broad shoulder genetics will live a life that is lightyears apart from a short ugly guy who is starting to bald at age 20. These guys are not even living in the same universe.
Dare I even mention the r-word?

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, divinemistress36 and TiredOfAllThis
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Absolutely even though I'm not sure what I did wrong . My mom says everyone suffers but not everyone severely suffers everyday of their life

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and Homo erectus
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yeah I'm definitely caught in purgatory.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36 and Homo erectus
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Indeed, I punish myself for everything even though I know everything isn't my fault. My problem is that my bpd takes fully controll. And I can't control my emotions. And that literally creates my life blank 0 right now. I don't like to blame it on mentally illness, but I know for a fact that. That is what the problem is.

I mostly think about what wrong I did in my past life, to be cursed with All these problems.
I just wished it came with a formula how to change or get better. That would be true bliss. ❤️ However it is what it is 🎉❤️

Last edited: