• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
When I was a kid, I could sleep about 3 or 4 hours and still feel refreshed, then when I got to about 14 I just began to feel fatigued all the time, finding getting out of bed (especially in winter) borderline impossible. Even now my sleep pattern is atrocious, I can sleep about 4 hours one day, and sleep about 8 hours the next.

Some nights I can be absolutely exhausted yet incapable of sleep, and if I sleep I can sometimes wake up and find the covers and duvets completely off the bed, I'm tempted to film myself sleeping as I imagine I must spin around over and over.

Honestly I feel like I've not had a good rest in months, probably since I last took promethazine, which I try to avoid taking as it's the only thing that seems to knock me out and I'd be fucked if I became numb to the effects of it.
Some basic advice - Sleep at a more reasonable hour, be more consistent with your sleep schedule and don't oversleep.
That's what helped me atleast.
My sleep quality isn't the best but I find it easier to go to sleep and I dont wake up in the middle of the night.
There are also some supplements like magnesium you could take, but I haven't tried them.

Reactions: sserafim and Eternal Eyes
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
yes sometimes my dreams are too vivid to the point where I'm thinking in my sleep it's driving my insane

Reactions: sserafim and Eternal Eyes
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yep, been permanently tired since I caught a cold at 15. It compromised my school work, my work life and my social life.

Sleep does nothing. I wake up drained. I have to peel my body off the mattress.

Reactions: sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It's horrible. I am genuinely envious of people who have energy. Mine started to go down during teen years (likely hormone related) and it's getting worse each year.
I get all the vitamins, I don't do alcohol or drugs, I have decent sleep regime, my thyroid is ok, I move regularly and I am still tired. Recently I went gluten free which has helped my fibromyalgia-related pain. But I am still exhausted.
Every. Single. Day. 💀
Coincidentally, I bought Vitamin D 7000ui+B12 1000mcg+creatine, and a lot of supplements, I'm always tired and lazy the last time I felt like this was because of vitamin D, my mother bought it by accident among other supplements (D3 2000ui), and in 2 weeks the fatigue disappeared, one of the factors that is getting in the way of CTB besides ADHD, I need energy to plan, travel to buy the remaining items and finally seal the bathroom. (SN+CO)*
Do you think that the creatine made a difference?
I feel so tired that I even considered using cocaine to keep me at work
I am considering faking ADHD to get Adderall

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I use Ritalin and a lot of coffee, I only have a stock of benzos, maybe this week I'll buy ritalin or modafinil and some of the other medications on my list.
I used to take Ritalin for my ADHD but switched to Adderall. I'm not taking any meds right now though. I self-medicate with coffee instead

Reactions: Rocinante
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I used to take Ritalin for my ADHD but switched to Adderall. I'm not taking any meds right now though. I self-medicate with coffee instead
Unfortunately caffeine is inferior to ritalin in all aspects, coffee or caffeine tablets make me very sleepy, when I was a teenager a good cup of coffee was enough to make me super energized, euphoric megalomaniac state, today no matter the dose of caffeine does not get these effects,even if I don't have coffee or caffeine for almost a year, it doesn't have the nostalgic effects of my teenage years, one night I had 4~5 grams, and afterwards I felt very tired and went to sleep, I was dehydrated due to its diuretic effect, ritalin doesn't make me happy but I benefit from the effect of the increase in noradrenaline levels.Apparently I have some resistance to most stimulants, believe me I've tried almost everything, the effects are minimal on my state of well-being.