• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure what you mean exactly. i just contacted my friend who was my drinking buddy. was just like old times. she plans on coming over in a couple months from the states. i feared that. fuck it. she apparently likes to travel more than i do.

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I don't believe in soulmates. I think that relationships with other people, romantic ones and aby other type, require hard wiek and commitment. From both sides, however also we need to work on oureselves individually. To build something together, people need to grow, understand their issues, coping mechanisms, overcome their trauma, fears. It's not easy.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024

If we're going by this definition, then... I guess? With a population of nearly 8 billion people, it's highly likely there's someone out there that may be your ideal partner. There's probably someone out there who fits a good chunk of the traits you're looking for in a partner, and may even feel the same way about you. But because there are so many people, the chances that every individual person on this planet will meet a partner who is ideal for them becomes very small, for a variety of reasons. That's at least how I see it.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yes but I think it's still up to the people if they want to commit to each other and work through everything. I think soulmates isn't just romantic either . It could be a friend, family, or pet whoever you feel a soul connection with

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I do. It is very possible to have a soulmate and be a soulmate to another person.

However, the likelihood of mutual recognition and reciprocation is incredibly low, which is probably why it would be difficult to observe.

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

schizophrenic drug addict
Feb 17, 2024
i still do, surprisingly
ive known this girl for nearly half a decade and although our relationship is rocky to say the least, i believe we truly are soul tied
were so similar and shes the only person ive fully connected with
our past is shitty but we always come back to each other in hopes of retrying
…or maybe it might just be codependency haha.
but shes the love of my life and i think were each others soulmates

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to. My best friend meant so much to me. It's amazing when you really click with someone and you're so grateful to have them in your life. Then you think of the chances that you had to meet that one person must have been so tiny. Maybe it was actually meant to be.

But then I suppose you consider- if you talked to 1000's of people, maybe there would be others that you connected with deeply too. People find multiple spouses in life. That seems even more unlikely.

Plus, I'm barely even friends with my former best friend. Our lives have taken such different courses. So, I start to think maybe it's just one of those ideas that sounds nice and poetic but probably isn't true.