• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This isn't a case about wanting to achieve anything but failing to do so. This is more so a case about not having the desire or passion to achieve anything at all. I just can't relate to those who want to achieve anything. I remember back at school when people were talking about achieving dreams and pursuing passion but, whenever I heard that, I remember feeling exasperated at their almost robotic like preaching as I just never desired to do anything to begin with. I hate at how people still say these things to this day.

I don't get as to why saying that I don't want to achieve or do anything in life is not a valid answer socially. Think about it, we've never asked to be born, we were thrust into this world against our consent. Why should we be expected to have passions and enjoyment in life when we never asked to be here? Whether people go on to develop passions and interests in life doesn't change that they were here against their will to begin with.

Ever since day 1, I've always craved and praised me being in inertia. I never really wanted to do anything and I still don't. This is why I love the idea of death as, in death, I can be in complete inertia as there's no me. I just never desired anything in life to begin with.

It's pure misery me being alive for no reason. I don't even want to do anything in life to begin with so why should I be forced to be alive? This sucks... life sucks. I have never ever wanted to do anything in life

Does anybody else relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, lnlybnny, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I can relate, definitely. I never wanted to do something just for the achievement, it just feels super unnecessary.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, myusername890, cowboypants and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I can relate, definitely. I never wanted to do something just for the achievement, it just feels super unnecessary.
Exactly. It feels unnecessary and it's also just exhausting too. Achievements aren't something that I've ever craved. I've done well academically but I never cared nor felt proud of it. Instead I just wished that I didn't have to go through academics to begin with. Life is way too exhausting and just isn't meant for me

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, myusername890, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and in my case I've certainly only ever wished for eternal nothingness, I see human existence as so futile and undesirable, under no circumstances would I ever want to exist, I only find comfort in death, I'm only meant for non-existence. I personally don't understand why anyone would want to exist, I always see it as better to never exist at all, simply being conscious and aware is tiring to me.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, PathtoDie, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Yes and in my case I've certainly only ever wished for eternal nothingness, I see human existence as so futile and undesirable, under no circumstances would I ever want to exist, I only find comfort in death, I'm only meant for non-existence. I personally don't understand why anyone would want to exist, I always see it as better to never exist at all, simply being conscious and aware is tiring to me.
Same here. I've always only wished for permanent non existence too. I find that to be peaceful. I'm also only meant for non existence. There isn't anything that I want to do in life and there never was anything that I wanted to do in life. When I'm dead, I'll be at peace

Reactions: myusername890 and thebelljarrr
archiveofpain

archiveofpain

May 29, 2024
Yeah, it doesn't help that the older you get the more unwanted responsabilities you will get piled up on you. Life is spent doing boring repetitive tasks by becoming a wage slave, achieving things that in the grand scheme of things don't matter especially if you never cared about accomplish anything and is just generally more trouble than it's worth for. It's just very tiring so I feel you

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 3 others
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Kind of, I do wish I there was at least something I could achieve in life, but I have literally no drive to do so. I don't really have any major life achievement goals right now, other than killing myself. I don't see much future for myself.

Reactions: myusername890 and thebelljarrr
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I have been like that from an early age. I wasn't built for the academic pressure. I really couldn't sit myself and study thanks to my ADHD. although I get hyperfocused and do stuff for days and days it's not like what other people do. I can't study 3-4 years wheny interest shifts every season.

Life itself feels meaningless without relationships and good friendships and a purpose in life. The fux am I alive for?

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and PathtoDie
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
While I have a voice screaming in me to do something with my life, I think would be most happy sipping coffee on a rocking chair on my deck like my grandfather did through retirement. (I'd want to screen in the deck tho cuz fuck nature.) So while I'm not the same, I can understand it and don't begrudge you.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes and no.

I would like to achieve a lot in life, but I am too stupid and lazy. Additionally, my current mental health issues don't help my situation.

No matter what I do in life, I will always feel hungry.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
In my case, it's the opposite. I was a promising student and wanted to achieve so much but then chronic pain came and ruined everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
PathtoDie

PathtoDie

Nov 20, 2023
I can totally relate to what you've said. I do have the desire to achieve something great but my laziness won't allow anything even remotely great to happen. It's been like that since I was born. But these days I've lost that desire as well. I want nothing to do with life. I just want to stop existing. Non-existence sounds perfect for a lazy guy like me... I feel like I wasn't meant to be lazy, but at the same time feel like I wasn't meant to exist either...

AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
When i was younger i have desires, achive some things and when i gotted i wasnt happy anyway... so currently i have no desire, only to have a paceful death