• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I've read that consuming cherry pits, apricots seeds, even apple seeds turn into cyanide in the body when ingested. I know it takes a lot and I'm not sure how the death would be.
I would love to get nembutal but I'm not sure if it's safe to buy. I'm trying to find another alternative. I'm looking into belladonna, hemlock, and opium. I think opium would be hard to get. I'd settle for overdosing on fentanyl if I could. If anyone has heard of some good plants to ctb with please let me know, I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't see that being an option personally. I do vaguely recall apple seed cyanide threads I read out of boredom a long timeago and it would take hundreds/thousands of seeds IIRC. Basically buying hundreds of dollars of dollars worth of apples.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Birthinjune

Birthinjune

Jan 31, 2021
Oleander is extremely toxic, but there have not been that many cases of plant being used for suicide. It has successfully been done and there was a study here with dosages but not preparation: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12024-020-00338-w
Someone here posted their experience eating the seeds:
Someone asked me to describe my experience with this method, since it looks like a reliable method on how it is presented on the internet I want to discourage you to use it.

Yellow oleander is a poisonous plant, with many cardiac glycoside substances in it, mainly Thevetin A and B.
You can order its seed online via eBay, pretty cheap.

I tried two times, i'm going to describe them both.
1st :
I took 4 kernels (it's the white "nut" inside the seed, easier to ingest and the most poisonous part), crushed and "cut" very finely, half empty stomach with light food.
Symptoms: in 1hr i experienced nausea, tiredness and after 30 min also vomiting. I initially threw up once an hour, then every 10 to 15 minutes. Since the stomach had emptied, the vomit was very acid and the spasms so powerful that I had my head banged against the toilet.
My heart beat was regular and no arytmia.
In 20 hr the vomiting stopped, nausea and tiredness continued for 3 days.

2nd time: took 10 kernels, crushed. Basically the same thing but the vomiting came in 20 min and also diarrhea.
In 15 hr the vomiting stopped and the nausea and diarrhea continued for 2 days.

I do not recommend this method, you can document as much as you want but I doubt it will work, also it is not a pleasant way to go.
I hope I helped.
Using plants (amongst other reasons) seems not viable because dosages/potency will always be different. There is no guarentee you will die and may have serious health complications as a result of an attempt

Reactions: yellowjasmine88, Dymming Star6, Seiba and 1 other person