byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
I heard they can help with depression..

Reactions: Source Energy, AscendedBeing, lukas19 and 1 other person
letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
This thread may be against the forum rules. As for buying psychedelic online, there's no sources on the clearnet. You have to research darknet markets.

• Aww..
Reactions: nozomu, byebyered and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This thread may be against the forum rules. As for buying psychedelic online, there's no sources on the clearnet. You have to research darknet markets.
Damn I was kind of hoping to see an ad for purple microdots 3 for $20.00 US!

Endsticle

Endsticle

dead inside
Oct 21, 2022
Have you thought about extracting LSA?

byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
Have you thought about extracting LSA?
Do You mean LSD? Idk about LSA
Now I gotta figure out how to get on there & not get scammed lmao

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Depends on what you're looking for and where you live. I know a place to get shrooms but I think they only ship in Canada

TheCyberian

TheCyberian

Swinging in Her Cell
Nov 13, 2022
Be very careful self-medding with psychedelics. They've personally helped me, but they're not like other drugs that you can just take without preparation or research. Psychedelics potentiate your emotions and can traumatize you without proper set and setting and an appropriate dose. I'm personally opting for research chem psychedelics as a "legal" way to self-medicate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiked_Coffee, BeautifulMosaics, DaatiSimi and 2 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Be very careful self-medding with psychedelics. They've personally helped me, but they're not like other drugs that you can just take without preparation or research. Psychedelics potentiate your emotions and can traumatize you without proper set and setting and an appropriate dose. I'm personally opting for research chem psychedelics as a "legal" way to self-medicate.
Psychedelics make me feel so damn good!😁 I mean like laughing about everything. 🤣 Then there are those perfect multi-color geometric forms I see while tripping.😅 But I am too much of a wuss to try to buy some on the street. 😣(Too many police and sheriff's undercover people trying to trap you.)😥

Reactions: AscendedBeing
TheCyberian

TheCyberian

Swinging in Her Cell
Nov 13, 2022
Psychedelics make me feel so damn good!😁 I mean like laughing about everything. 🤣 Then there are those perfect multi-color geometric forms I see while tripping.😅 But I am too much of a wuss to try to buy some on the street. 😣(Too many police and sheriff's undercover people trying to trap you.)😥
1P-LSD and 4-ACO-DMT are practically identical to LSD and shrooms (respectively) if you want a legal alternative

• Wow
Reactions: makethepainstop and byebyered
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
1P-LSD and 4-ACO-DMT are practically identical to LSD and shrooms (respectively) if you want a legal alternative
Wow, but do you trip with that stuff? When may it be found?

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Just grow mushrooms.
I've taken 4-aco
I enjoy mushrooms more.

Reactions: Endsticle and Venus13
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
if you are in Europe/UK you can buy 'magic truffles ' from Holland and get them shipped discretely. Otherwise, dark net. I am not on it yet, wish I could get my head round it.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
LSA can be extracted from morning glory seeds. ('heavenly blues')
There's a good guide for that on https://lainzine.org/all-releases/lainzine04.pdf.

Salvia Divinorum is still federally legal in the USA though certain states don't allow the sale of it - it's likely not the kind of good time you're looking for though.

Yeah if you don't 'know a guy,' darknet is your go-to for mail-order acid or shrooms.

Some parts of the USA you can find psychedelic mushroom species growing in the wild - inaturalist.org has interactive maps where other people may have marked down their observations already - but you'd have to look at the right time of year.

There is also the Peyote Way Church of God if you're into that.

• Love
Reactions: AscendedBeing, byebyered, LittleJem and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I heard they can help with depression..
Hi state your country then people can help you more easily. I am pressing for legalisation. We can stop treating suicidal people like babies and instead try and help peple make their own decisiojns. Fuck psychiatry. Just my opinion. Anyway I'm personally on THC gummies and I lvoe them

Reactions: Fulminare
byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
Hi state your country then people can help you more easily. I am pressing for legalisation. We can stop treating suicidal people like babies and instead try and help peple make their own decisiojns. Fuck psychiatry. Just my opinion. Anyway I'm personally on THC gummies and I lvoe them
I live in the US

M

merlin2020

Dec 1, 2022
Maybe the red mushroom can help....(amanita muscaria = fly agaric)
It grows late summer til autumn in woods,near by birch trees and spruce trees.
fly agaric is a toxic mushroom,but also a psychedelic drug.if you are highly sensitive,you won't need much of this mushroom.i harvested one mushroom some years ago in a wood,and brought it to my car.this contact was enough for a friendly,warm and lucky experience with the fly agaric,so please be carefull with dosing.
see also:

Last edited:
AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
Don't trust anyone online with this stuff. You can grow mushrooms and do DMT extractions yourself and both are fairly easy to achieve depending on the tek you choose. If your interested I can send you info on how to grow/extract yourself as long as that's not breaking any rules here.