• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
Yes when I was 16 or 17 and really saw my life as hopeless I made a promise to myself to try as hard as I could these next few years and if nothing changed CTB. I thought I succeeded and escaped this mindset from ages 20-22. However lost my job and have been medboarded out of the military and I no longer have a social circle. I had my all or nothing mindset when I was younger and looks like I ended up with nothing and I'm now 24 with essentially nothing to show for it. Admittedly I'm still young but I don't have it in me to try again at life.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Not even something like "once a week it will be your turn to walk along this sidewalk for an hour and pick up trash"? Not even that little?
Okay, I'd tolerate that much, perhaps even more but only slightly more. It's hard to tell where my limit would be at but it's fairly low. I guess my mindset is only all or nothing in theory but, in practice, I'd probably be willing to tolerate more than literally nothing at all

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Okay, I'd tolerate that much, perhaps even more but only slightly more. It's hard to tell where my limit would be at but it's fairly low. I guess my mindset is only all or nothing in theory but, in practice, I'd probably be willing to tolerate more than literally nothing at all
Thanks. I know it seems silly, but I think it's important to try and get away from the black/white. Even if we have AI taking care of most things everyone will always have to pitch in a little something, and it's hard to have UBI conversations when people stick to literal actual 0. Any concession and we can start to have a conversation.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie