• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Thanks to Relatable Memes, it's come out that hella people feel this way. Hella. The most popular, the most sociable...feel this way. So hell yeah, I'm sure a lot of our awkward asses do too. That is, the secretly hating part; the falling into the abyss is more unique and that's gruesome if yo suspect that's why they leave and I'm sorry. Useless friends..

Reactions: I've waited so long
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks to Relatable Memes, it's come out that hella people feel this way. Hella. The most popular, the most sociable...feel this way. So hell yeah, I'm sure a lot of our awkward asses do too. That is, the secretly hating part; the falling into the abyss is more unique and that's gruesome if yo suspect that's why they leave and I'm sorry. Useless friends..
I Just Have So Much Love Sometimes and Don't Know what To do With it.

Reactions: ephemeral
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Good Song That Made me make this thread.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm too old for friends? The self-loathing and shame, embarrassment, about myself and even seeing myself age has made me not want to go in public. I know right jeez? I just really can't stand myself and what I've become. It's like a horror show :("

I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm too old for friends? The self-loathing and shame, embarrassment, about myself and even seeing myself age has made me not want to go in public. I know right jeez? I just really can't stand myself and what I've become. It's like a horror show :("
I Love Horror Shows. <3

Reactions: Final Escape
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I find relationships exhausting. You always have to come up with new interests and things to chat about, and I'm not very keen on this. I'd rather spend time on my own
I start repeating things all the time.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It is definitely tiring, but it is worth having good friends if you plan on sticking around in life. I always envied people who grow up with a really good friend, staying good or even best friends for several decades. The kind of friendship that is so very rare in this reality.

My reason for not having friends isn't because I can't have them (quite a few people have told me I am easy to like, for whatever reason, so "friends" come with ease for me). Rather, I avoid friends because I don't want to hurt more people when I kill myself. The less people care about me, the less people will be hurt down the road. I have never felt the pain of losing someone to death, but when I think about my dog dying, it really hurts and I don't want more people to feel this kind of pain because of me. I can handle solitude, anyways. I have been lonely most of my life.

Last edited:
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Unless I'm forced into a group situation I don't even bother, it's a disposable lighter society, as soon as your out of fluid you get thrown away. It's a transiet society people move around all the time, family's don't even stick together.

Reactions: I've waited so long