M

mouthyindian

Jun 1, 2022
I've seen a few threads here from people who have lost all hope in the medical establishment to cure their illnesses, so I thought I'd just mention this here. I've also noticed (and this is my personal opinion) that such people also tend to have many more issues which develop either directly, or indirectly from the initial medical issue.. ultimately causing them to seriously consider CBT. So this thread is really aimed primarily towards those wanting to CBT strictly for health reasons. The corrupt medical establishment has already failed you, why not look into something else? At this point, what do you have to lose?
But of course, as always, do your own research before you consume something. And this product needs little research in its usage. The dosage is usually measured in drops.
Bitchute and brighteon are some platforms which allow people to talk about this product.

I lost complete trust in the medical establishment a while ago. Around the same time, I started looking into alt healing. CLO2 (Chlorine Dioxide) was the first thing I tried, and I haven't needed to try anything else since. I'm sure things like colloidal silver, hyperbaric O2 chambers and other similar products work great, but I honestly wouldn't know. I never needed to go that far. This cured every infection I got in the last 3 years, which wasn't many. A flu, and a stomach infection from eating rotten beef and an ear infection is all I can think of right off the top of my head.

My reasons for considering CBT have nothing to do with my health. I'm on zero meds.
Any time I fall sick, I usually just take a few drops of this stuff and within a day or 2, I'm back to normal.

If any one else has any experience using this stuff, feel free to share your experiences.

P.S. - Oh, and before dismissing it as "Bleach", realize that lemon juice and sunlight can also be called bleach by the same definition. And the "bleach" most critics compare this product with is Chlorox, which is HCLO3 (a.k.a) hypochlorous acid... And surprise surprise, the FDA loves to compare CLO2 with Chlorox. Go figure.
Also another fun fact... two (somewhat popular) guys selling this product were thrown in jail right around the time CV-19 started. **Ngl..That makes my conspiracy senses tingle**