End of the world?

• Total voters
R.E.N.

R.E.N.

Rerolling to be an Ayy
Jun 26, 2023
Guilty pleasure of mine is to daydream in a post-apocalyptic environment where it's quiet and spacious. I have never experienced true isolation.

Reactions: BornHated, The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart and 3 others
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I would probably feel bad for everyone else tho. if someone wants to live they have as much of a right as people who want to ctb.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, loopdaloop, BornHated and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The best way would be an asteroid hits earth like the one 65 million years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, demuic, Hollowman and 8 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I would probably feel bad for everyone else tho. if someone wants to live they have as much of a right as people who want to ctb.
If some people have to suffer for others to be happy, then humans had better go extinct.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Hollowman, Suicidе and 5 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It has nothing to do with personal reasons, I promise; I'm not imposing my woes on the rest of the world. It's just that it would be for the best if life simply went extinct. Way too much suffering (both in society and nature), so that some people can have their orgasms.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Hollowman, Suicidе and 3 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
It'd be nice if the world could just explode while I'm asleep.

Reactions: Hollowman, The anhedonic one, psp3000 and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020

I would prefer if it was just me who died.
I had some fun with this asteroid launcher simulator. But for now I can't seem to find the right parameters for size, velocity and speed for one to just hit me in the head and not burn down several villages and cities surrounding me. Also I would have to be in the exact right spot. Lol
Neil.fun asteroid launcher

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalOrganism and Praestat_Mori
Lumina

Lumina

Jun 22, 2023
It would be great if it actually happened... sadly though we are not that lucky

Reactions: The anhedonic one, SuicidalOrganism and Praestat_Mori
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
not so much the world but all of humanity, yes. if the whole world ended that would include every other species of animal and plant etc, and thats unfair on them that the shitty selfish behaviours of humans would result in their demise too.

Reactions: Lumina, The anhedonic one, psp3000 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would prefer if it was just me who died.
I had some fun with this asteroid launcher simulator. But for now I can't seem to find the right parameters for size, velocity and speed for one to just hit me in the head and not burn down several villages and cities surrounding me. Also I would have to be in the exact right spot. Lol
Neil.fun asteroid launcher
That's a pretty nice "game" cool. I found a setting with a comet to vaporize only 2 people at the time of the impact, population density is taken into account. Unlikely to be hit by sth unfortunately, but yeah some fun :-)

Reactions: Lostandlooking and SuicidalOrganism
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
both for entertainment and curiosity just to see how people will react and what they will do in an event like that

and also because the world is terrible now and I have little faith in humanity
not so much the world but all of humanity, yes. if the whole world ended that would include every other species of animal and plant etc, and thats unfair on them that the shitty selfish behaviours of humans would result in their demise too.
this reminded me of the after the rapture pet care website I also think that would be unfair if animals and plants died because of humanity so I wish that everything could be wiped so then it's just flora and fauna with just one person to look over it or either it would all take care of itself like a terrarium

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, The anhedonic one and cgrtt.brns
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I would certainly prefer for there to just be nothingness instead, existence disgusts me and I view it as being such a horrific, tragic mistake, existence was completely unnecessary in the first place, it's just endless suffering and senseless cruelty all for no deeper reason with no deeper purpose, such a thing should have never existed.

If there is no more existence then there would be no more pain and torture, there would just be perfect nothingness instead, existence is so harmful but nobody can be harmed by not existing.

Reactions: loopdaloop, The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
real life endings tend to be slow, torturous affairs though. i suppose if the world was truly ending, everyone would know all day every day, until no cared and when it finally happens, it would feel very anti-climactic.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Like in the movie Melancholia! I love this idea.

A guilty pleasure of mine is imagining the headlines for a world ending event before I read the news every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
This world is a cosmic torture chamber. If it ceased to exist then that could only be a good thing.

Reactions: Hollowman, redeyepiranha, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Knowing how cruel humans can be, I often think the world would be better off without us.

I don't think the world needs to end, just the pain and destruction people cause it and each other.

This is a big part of why I don't want to be here anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, LONE WOLF., cgrtt.brns and 5 others
RasinBoxECT

RasinBoxECT

idk what I'm doing
Jun 26, 2023
I'd only want my world to end. Human's have created a hellscape on Earth as far as I'm concerned but if some people still want to live in it then who am I to stop them.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and The anhedonic one
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
A zombie apocalypse would be the scenario for me as l have been prepping for year's.

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Yeah. I feel like if it did, I would, for some reason, have more purpose and happiness.

• Hugs