Votes: 47 46.5%
  • no

Votes: 54 53.5%

• Total voters
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Can be rather exhilarating, but I don't often go out of my way to see gore every day. I'd certainly go back now and again to see what new things came out or is going around. (Not including cuts with gore, I can very often look at those)

T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
I put no when I answered this question, but I did watch a video somebody showed me years ago that horrified me, it was a grainy video, very old looking of an Arab looking backdrop, and a man was beheaded, honestly it was so quick and so sudden I just couldnt comprehend what I had just seen, it rly did traumatise me for a good while, and my take away from viewing that was thinking wow our species can be incredibly cruel to eachother, it had a profound effect on me for a while, of course I now know we have been killing eachother since the dawn of time, god knows what this man did or what he was accused of, but it was so barbaric and so shocking even with the grainy camera footage I swore to never watch anything like it again, the world is a depressing enough place without seeking that type of content out actively, at least for me, they say ignorance is bliss, I think in this case it rings true, take care op and look after yourself ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon
C

Cornbread4708

Sep 19, 2023
unfortunately almost of all the gore being uploaded rn to anywhere is either a decade old or fake

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
I started watching gore when I was really young, like 11 or something. I was already very depressed at that time and seeing such videos traumatized me, of course, but I feel like it helped me stop my sh addiction.

When I started to watch extreme gore (beheading and such) I was 13, I found comfort in these videos, when I watched them, I felt like I felt the pain that person felt at that moment, which helped my mental state a lot. I had a lot of nightmares because of it, but it weren't nightmares where I watched someone getting killed, mostly it was me getting killed in a very brutal way. But that again helped me with my mental state.

If gore wouldn't exist, I would've probably already been dead by now. Nowadays, I don't watch gore that often anymore, but still a few times a month.

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
no.

i do watch some of the youtubers that cover gore topics, but i prefer this informative format that covers the backstories rather than actually seeking out gore videos to watch for myself.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Gore doesn't disturb me that much but if it has anything to do with a certain P people it drives me insane. There was this video uploaded on YouTube once that wasn't very graphic but the context was hellish and because of it couldn't take a shower for days and if caused me to go down this rabbit hole of watching documentaries of these "people". Really messed me up for a while but I'd love to do violence against them. It did teach me a lot about human psychology that I never had insight into before so maybe that was a plus.

I don't know if it's okay to say here but personally I really love violence or at least the idea of such. I've had a lot of injuries in my life and there's something very satisfying about pain/conflict/the adrenaline rush/putting your body through hardship etc. I wish I was born in a different era because I believe I would've been a great warrior. Now I'm just a suicidal pleb with no purpose who desperately wants to die. If only I wasn't born in such a pathetic body...

Last edited:
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i don't necessarily seek it out but when i come across it (usually workplace accidents etc. not necessarily like "gore" gore) i usually watch the videos because i'm way too curious to skip it. it has definitely made me extremely aware of my surroundings when i work at factories lol.

Reactions: Skathon
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
I see people die basically everytime I work. I see blood, pain, desperation, disease. So sometimes I watch some gore to see the moment of death and how the body reacts. Done lots of autopsies and studied the body after death. Been to quite a few crime scenes to try and give life support to those in their final moments. All in a day's work. But work is work and life is life. I don't dwell on the pain I try to treat when I'm home playing with my kitties. Two separate parts of my life.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
No I don't look gore videos, I have a quite delicate mind.
And I know for experience, and from what others say, that some stuff you see can really f you up. And I'm already f'ed up enough so no thanks.
Yes, I think it should be illegal in an open public space.
If you do that shit in your home, good for you, but doing that in the open with people passing by? Hell nah.

szk

szk

voe
Apr 1, 2023
what's your opinion or gore videos, and people that watch them?

Me personally I find those types of videos to be intriguing. Like yes its sick but it's interesting to keep watching more, sometimes funny to watch too. I don't judge others who watch it as we all have our reasoning to.

do you watch gore? why?

I do indeed watch it. I just watch it for more in depth anatomy study, also sometimes out of sheer curiosity and because I'm bored and need an adrenaline rush. Or just to make myself upset or sick on purpose, I don't get off to it or sick shit like that, but I do often find myself down a rabbit hole watching.

should irl gore be illegal?

considering on how fucked up our world is today, I wouldn't be surprised if it is. They make anything illegal these days.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
it started as quriosity. its so traumatising and i feel like a monster but it shuts up my stupid brain. i is a form of self harm for me and i imagine sometimes im the victim and it helps not to cut irl . i really want to stop but have no other alternatives. future me will have so much ptsd. im sorry future me. i needed to survive.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
No. It's extremely stupid as you keep the memories and they keep coming back.

I would strongly advice anyone reading this to never ever , ever do it.

Reactions: Sylveon