ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I want to reincarnate as a cute, petit danish boy and find myself a muscular danish guy to marry.

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, socrates, purplesmoothie and 11 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Yes I want to lol maybe as a French, blond, smart, rich guy (everything I'm not)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Meditation guide and ZardozOmega
A

ActualLesbian

Jun 20, 2020
I think I'd like to be a dog because they have very short and simple lives and a lot are taken care of and loved just for being there.

• Love
Reactions: Exhausted1705, Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie and 4 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I do not want to live on this shitty earth

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Meditation guide, Øystein and 20 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't want any of this bullshit anymore. World is full of bigotry, vanity, toxic competition, exploitation, violence, abuse and what not.
Living in a happy ignorant bubble possible but I don't want to. I know enough.

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Superdeterminist and 8 others
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
either a normal mentally healthy average person or a fat spoilt rotten house cat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Done at Fifty and 4 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I think I'd like to be a dog because they have very short and simple lives and a lot are taken care of and loved just for being there.
maybe a kitten would be cool too

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and ActualLesbian
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would like to reincarnate into a humming bird just buzzing around.

Humming Bird

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Done at Fifty and 2 others
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
would be glad, if reincarnation would stop. No more diseased bodies...

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ERASED, AJ. and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
No no. Life again no please. Just nothingness. Once is enough

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Ximon and 12 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I want to come back as a tree

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Leshen and 2 others
caligula

caligula

DE MYSTERIIS DOM SATHANAS
Jun 24, 2020
a bat, maybe?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
True story: many years ago I met this artist. Incredible woman: smart, witty, attractive, talented (in fact she made my spiffy otter avatar), delightful sense of humor. I was attracted to her of course, but it went beyond that. I felt this weird connection, a déjà vu, a sense that I've known her before.

So on a whim I asked this psychic about her and I (yeah I know it sounds weird). Turns out, according to said psychic, there was a connection, a cosmic cord that connected her and I. In her words: "There is definitely a cord between you two. Your guides are saying this is something that was started in a previous life where your paths crossed. You probably feel a sense of familiarity with her and she probably does with you as well even if she doesn't know what it means or where it comes from."

I freely admit this could be bogus, the psychic was just saying this to make me feel good. But I like to think one day the artist and I would reincarnate together, in a future life, to share a wonderful artistic life again together with lots and lots and lots of awesome sex.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: landojustwannactb, Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie and 5 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I hope reincarnation is real. I had so much potential growing up but had it continuously snuffed out and now I'm in too much pain to make up for lost time. I'd like to reincarnate onto a planet where the the inhabitants truly respect each other and the natural world. Where there's still plenty of wilderness and land is free and the laws are logical and are made to benefit everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, lex and 1 other person
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Oh god no. I don't want to ever come back. Not as anything. Not as anyone's. I just want to sleep forever and forget everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Tigeress Lost and 3 others
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Absolutely not.

I used to think it would be great to be a dog, until I grew up and saw the real world... and all the suffering that animals go through. Chances are I'd be returned as a dog in China that gets tortured to death and skinned alive or boiled while people laugh at my pain before they eat me. Or chained up in some toothless assholes back yard in Alabama with an ingrown collar in my neck, pumping out 20 litters of puppies for him and his sister wife.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Leshen and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I dont want to reincarnate. If i ever did then i need to remember it was dumbest mistake i ever did, never again. After i die id prefer to stay dead. I need alot of time to recover from this life.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, ERASED and 1 other person
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
If I had to reincarnate, I'd want to be rich and be able to still be a shut-in. I'd feel a lot less guilty about it since I wouldn't be leeching off of my parents.
But yeah, reincarnation just sounds like a ticket back to hell, so a no from me.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou, Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
Dear god I can't think of anything worse. When I end it, I want it to be over. I want to cease to exist in any form. That's the whole point of suicide for me.

If I must resume a form of existence, I would want to be back in my old house with my favorite cat who died a premature and horrible death last year and just sit on the couch with my baby boy forever.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, ERASED and 2 others
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Being reincarnated wouldd be the worst nightmare of all

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Leshen and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I want to come back as a tree

I was told I was a tree last time. Next time I'd like to be a trendy restaurant. Those tend to have short lifespans.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, finalnap and 4 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Fedrea, caligula and 1 other person
GiveMePeace

GiveMePeace

Jun 26, 2020
No. Just imagine going through all this trouble to end it, only to return to this flawed place. I'm really relying on nothingness for eternity rather than having to live on this planet again and again and again.
That said, if it were to happen I would want to be a chicken of one of those upper class families with a back yard chicken coup with a name like Hennifer. They seem to have good lives plus I'd contribute so I'd feel like I deserve the nice things.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I would like to reincarnate as a dolphin and when I grow up, I would like to teach people to toss me fish for jumps from the water I would do using inertia.
But to be honest I do not want to reincarnate because people dump trash into the water and fish gets less tasty. Dolphins get mad at this but at least do not pay rent, taxes and for their existence. People think that slavery is the way they have to live, they think material goods are worth to waste their lives. It is like if we would pay for every move of the flipper and for every eaten herring. People make it hard - fish is abundant in the ocean.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deafsn0w, purplesmoothie, Tigeress Lost and 3 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I would like to reincarnate as a dolphin and when I grow up, I would like to teach people to toss me fish for jumps from the water I would do using inertia.
But to be honest I do not want to reincarnate because people dump trash into the water and fish gets less tasty. Dolphins get mad at this but at least do not pay rent, taxes and for their existence. People think that slavery is the way they have to live, they think material goods are worth to waste their lives. It is like if we would pay for every move of the flipper and for every eaten herring. People make it hard - fish is abundant in the ocean.

That's the thing, there's a catch to reincarnate as anything because this world is full of predators too. Like yeah it would be cool to be certain animals in theory if you didn't have to worry about being killed by other animals. This would be much easier if the world was more harmoniously created.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and faust
F

fightoffyourdemons

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly? I'd love to come back as myself, but without the anxiety. In spite of the tragedies in my life, it's overall pretty good. The only real problem is my crippling anxiety. Other than that... Even the darkest situations have brightened. If it wasn't for the anxiety, I'd feel very lucky to have my life. Crazy, huh?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, draw a circle, UpsidedownStar and 1 other person