• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Arrr, that's kind of cute. I wonder if they died in that position or if they were arranged like that after death. I reckon most likely they were aranged like that- they were found alongside ceremonial spears by the sounds of it. Wouldn't be too comfy laying on them!

But in terms of death- sure- if I had a partner, that would be nice. It would have to be a natural disaster though I imagine. If I had been a passenger on the Titanic and I had been married, I'd like to have thought I would stay and die with him.

Not certain I would be suicidal if I had a partner but I guess you never know. They'd have to be close to die like that though. I think suicide pacts are so risky.

Can't remember which flight it was or whether the passengers survived but I remember watching a YouTube video of a plane crash (reconstruction) and, all the passengers were holding hands. I thought that was beautiful in a way. But then, it's usually only something horrific that brings us all together.

Reactions: sserafim
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: dogbreath, sserafim, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I want to die alone, far away from this dreadful human species. Actually if it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just want to be forgotten about.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
it would be an interesting experience to be in a do or die kinda relationship. maybe in the next life, but i've had my fill in this one.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
It would be appealing if it was guaranteed we're dying at the same time due to some inevitable reason. However, if I had to die in the arms of a loved one and they had to carry that for the rest of their lives, I'd pass. Imagine having to witness the death of someone you care about. That's awful. There's a reason some people don't want to be found by their family members.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
it would be an interesting experience to be in a do or die kinda relationship. maybe in the next life, but i've had my fill in this one.
Like a ride or die?

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Like a ride or die?
yeah, thank you fast and furious, bonnie and clyde, and all the other movie tropes LOL.
it..might be interesting and brutal and as well as intense, but maybe in the next life.

• Informative
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
That would be wonderful, but sadly like most I will die alone. But if I think about it, I was born alone too and I've lived alone so it won't be much different for me.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
The idea of dying with my boyfriend while we're holding each other does sound nice.

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Before me and my ex broke up, I kept trying to give him hints that I wouldn't mind a suicide pact cause I thought it would be the ultimate act of romance or whatever but he didn't like that which, fair, but 😞😓 maybe he'll change his mind still praying he will come back to me LOL