DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Or would you rather something (or someone) else do it for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: ddn.ctb
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
id rather do it myself, there's no one in my life who would do that for me, but i wouldn't want to die knowing my blood is on someone else's conscience even if i am gone.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
id rather do it myself, there's no one in my life who would do that for me, but i wouldn't want to die knowing my blood is on someone else's conscience even if i am gone.
I hear you on this. I should have worded this differently - would you rather it be an accident? (edited to reflect this)

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Myself

Reactions: R_N and DyingToDie123
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'd rather do it myself. That would be the only rational act I will do in my life.

Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies and DyingToDie123
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
I hear you on this. I should have worded this differently - would you rather it be an accident? (edited to reflect this)
hmmm i think if someone accidentally killed me it would definitely make the whole "dying process" easier for me. but i still think about the immense guilt that person would have, and how i would haunt them at night without even meaning to. unfortunately death follows the living especially when it's a case of accidentally killing someone. in an ideal world, i'd still want to be the one who took my life so it's my responsibility and mine only. if that makes sense :))

Reactions: DyingToDie123
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
i'd rather have it be a quick accident. that way my mum may suffer a little less.

Reactions: twatingthroughlife and UtopianSoliloquies
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, ideally I'd want to peacefully leave this existence on my own terms with a method like Nembutal but of course in this hellish anti-suicide society that isn't an option.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
I'm not picky, if I could have assisted suicide then of course I'd take up the offer.
Getting killed by someone else or myself... end result is the same right?
I don't care what the people around me would think, I'd be too dead to worry about that.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Or would you rather something (or someone) else do it for you?
I'd rather do it myself. I have this need to say as I step off my stool for full suspended hanging - that I say to myself - "I just killed myself."

I just have this need to be fully responsible for my actions and tell myself that

Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
what about you?
Thanks for asking lol

I've been thinking about how I'm actually afraid of something else killing me before I have the chance to do it myself. Like, at this point in my life it's really important for me to die by suicide specifically to make a statement to those who hurt me. But I might just be petty.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
Thanks for asking lol

I've been thinking about how I'm actually afraid of something else killing me before I have the chance to do it myself. Like, at this point in my life it's really important for me to die by suicide specifically to make a statement to those who hurt me. But I might just be petty.
fair enough… i think having an unexpected death is honestly really scary to me too. because you can't tie up the loose ends and say goodbyes if you want to. so i definitely agree with you. it saddens me that you do want to suicide but i also get it. i am here if you want to talk about it at all : ) wishing you the best

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I would highly welcome/prefer if someone killed me quickly. I am so fucking anxious to do it myself and the potential of fucking it up.
In best case I am killed by a terrorist with a shot in the head very quicky. And people might think I have sacrificed my life to protect other people.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well I certainly don't have a good track record of relying on Providence to work things out for me.

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
I would rather have somebody I love shoot me, or beat me to death with their hands/a blunt weapon.

But I will just stick to killing myself instead, that is just a fantasy I suppose