• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jiroscope

Apr 8, 2021
I personally don't. I want to be completely forgotten, so it's like I never existed in the first place. I wish I never existed. But yet, a small part of wants to be remembered, even if I am mostly forgotten 20 years after.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
i'd rather not, but in anycase i'm sure they'll be pissed at me for choosing the "easy way out" i'll be labelled/remembered as a weak, coward, failure, selfish along those line.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would rather not. It might be too painful for anyone to remember me, I just wish to be forgotten for their sake. Am not sure if it will be of any advantage for me to be remembered after am gone. I guess you never really know but when i think of the ones dead years back no one really remembers them, I guess we will all be forgotten eventually.

B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
I don't want to be remembered. I didn't get to do all that I wanted and now my ex is ruining my reputation which is why I'm deciding to leave this life. Every one has a date I just chose mine instead of riding it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jiroscope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Never, I just want this existence to be forgotten about and erased like I never existed at all, if it's up to me I'd choose to permanently erase my existence, it's so cruel how there isn't the option to do that. It's comforting to think of this meaningless and hellish existence being forgotten about, it's all I wish for, what I want is for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness, I just wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep.

S

Sinikrath

Mar 16, 2024
I am a burden to others, acquaintances and the people unfortunate enough to remember me would likely be relieved if I were gone.

• Hugs
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
If I ever decide to CTB, I'd want to be remembered, so that people could learn from my case and maybe do some good in their lives to prevent more people ending up like me.

Of course we will all be forgotten eventually. It's up to us how quickly we are.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Not really. I want my parents to have their fond memories from my childhood, but that's about it. Maybe for one of my art teachers to remember how he helped me, too. I mostly have an odd reputation so unfortunately I can't choose how I'll be thought of.

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell no. I want to be forgotten. I spent most of my life invisible... It'd just be rubbing salt on a wound to suddenly be visible for the first time in my life after I'm dead (how ironic)

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Ideally I'd want to be forgotten about completely, if I'm dead there's no use remembering me, it'll only make people who were close to me feel sad.

ilistentoradiohead

ilistentoradiohead

Aug 27, 2023
A little part of me wants to be remembered by people, especially my parents because they have made me suffer so much and I want them to remember and suffer with it for the rest of their lives until they rot to death from the guilt. But at the same time.. I want people to forget me, because I don't want them to spend the rest of their lives to grief over the fact thaf I'm gone and had already killed myself. Especially my friends. I'd rather not exist in their memories at all.

• Hugs
milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
There's specific people that I want to be remembered and missed by because even though I'm choosing to ctb, I still want to think my life before this had some sort of impact. There's also a malicious side to it where I want them to remember me & grieve bc they could've stopped my life from getting so awful. Idk, I think both parts are me just wanting how much I've suffered to have meant something

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
no, im not worth it lol

lain_iwa

lain_iwa

see you in the next life
Apr 26, 2023
no i need to be forgotten as a mistake, as a stain on this world and i hope everything goes back to normal after i'm gone

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
No. I'd like to be forgotten as much as possible.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
Mostly yes, but I know I won't be. Probably just my parents will remember, they'll be sad for 1 month or so, and that's it. BTW, that is not necessarily bad, everyone will be forgotten anyways, this is just how things work.

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
I personally don't. I want to be completely forgotten, so it's like I never existed in the first place. I wish I never existed. But yet, a small part of wants to be remembered, even if I am mostly forgotten 20 years after.
personally, i'm in a mixed state. i would rather people who tried to love me the best they could not be hurt, but people who did me wrong and turned their back when i needed them to feel the guilt. maybe that's a messed up view but it is what it is, i'm human.

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
No. I do not want to leave any trace of me behind nor do I want anyone to remember who i was and what impact ive made

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
personally, i'm in a mixed state. i would rather people who tried to love me the best they could not be hurt, but people who did me wrong and turned their back when i needed them to feel the guilt. maybe that's a messed up view but it is what it is, i'm human.
That's kinda how I feel. If I had any genuine love or attention right now I'd be fine. If I have to die to get it, but only in the form of being 'remembered', well, that just proves my point that I wasn't wanted.