A

anon0318

Jun 9, 2020
Yes, I believe the evidence is strong consciousness remains. Google search "veridical near death experiences". These are NDES where the person who was clinically dead has been able to verify details (even locate lost objects) that would be otherwise IMPOSSIBLE

Also, want to add that the idea of Mind-Brain duality (the notion that a person's mind and Brain are separate....not the same thing) is evident. The best example is this....My mind wants my life to end and I've tried to end it. My brain fights against my mind. My brain wants me to survive and forces me to throw up.

The mind and Brain are clearly separate. The mind is our consciousness. It survives death

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
i trust and believe in something, I just dont fully know what that may be yet. I believe we meet with loved ones again, I believe in a dream like world, one where out lives continue in a way they would not in this world.
I trust that our mind takes us to peace and tranquillity away from this world , after years of pain, I trust its all we deserve

Reactions: omoidarui