• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Most likely not. Don't have anyone in my life who can or would care to afford it. But also, I don't care what happens once I'm gone.

Still, if someone wants to go over the top with a fancy headstone, they can go for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I also prefer to be cremated and because of the laws in my home country I will then be put in an urn. I don't really care about that part. It's kind of a waste of space to keep the ashes of me (or most people).

Reactions: Fthis
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'll be dead anyways so who cares

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I've indicated cremation in my will, for my ashes to be interred where my grandparents' ashes are. Of course, as a CTB, i likely won't be "worthy" of being interred there... so second choice is being scattered to the wind.

Rotting under the ground, although fitting, gives me the heebie-jeebies!

Deleted member 24152

Deleted member 24152

"Dying Is an art, like everything else."
Nov 24, 2020
I wish my ashes were scattered in the garden. I'd be useful in the end - good plant fertilizer lol. But it's illegal in my country.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
"Mixed in the hottest bowl of chili so I can tear up that ass one more time...." someone once said.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Spiral and KickFive
DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
I don't know tbh. I might be cremated??? Really depends on what my family wants and how expensive they are

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I would prefer cremation. For my ashes to be spread in the sea.

Sorrygoodbye

Sorrygoodbye

Sep 28, 2020
My body rotting while worms and grubs slowly eat away at it in the cold ground vs resting in an urn in someone's warm house.
Yeah, I rather be cremated.

Reactions: Fthis and yive
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I want to be cremated and after I CTB it doesn't really matter so..

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I bought an urn for myself but that's mostly just a courtesy thing for loved ones, so they don't have to make that kind of decision themselves or wonder what I "would have wanted." Really couldn't give less of a hoot what gets done with my remains though.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
In a purple urn. I already have it picked out I just have to buy it :smiling:

You can look at it as, yes that's morbid but I see it more as they don't have to worry it about. Instead of worrying about expencises they can just spend their time grieving. Of course it makes it so I have it my way and theres no arguing "she would have wanted this.." F OFF its my funeral I'll have shit the way I want.

This of course is my general view be it suicide or not,

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-12-02-02-42-51.png
    Capture+_2020-12-02-02-42-51.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Sorrygoodbye
beetlejuiceahh

beetlejuiceahh

babyface
Nov 7, 2020
If money wasn't an issue, mausoleum for my urn that's just a can of bushes baked beans. Love stupid things and I feel like that would summarize my 'humor' perfectly but I'll most likely be turned to dust and kept in someone's garage.

Reactions: coppervomit
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I just wanna be cremated. The embalming and open casket shit Is my worst nightmare. Plus gravestones take up a lot of space and are a lot of work. I don't feel the need... I don't wanna be slowly rotting away. Just burn me

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Just chuck my meat prison in the bin and be happy for me that I escaped. Never wanted anything fancy like a gravestone or an urn but I will trust the squirrels to plant an acorn for me lol xD