Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I know most people here 'want' to die. but do you think you DESERVE death? I personally do. It's not like I've killed anyone or something like that but I still feel like I've done enough bad things to people I love and am a bad enough person that I do deserve to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, Zhendou, Autumn_Stars and 14 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

Whatever happens, happens
Apr 22, 2024
Sounds about right for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and Praestat_Mori
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

I need things this world can't give me
Jun 29, 2024
I deserve the relief after all this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, GuessWhosBack, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Whether or not I deserve to die, it would simply be better for the world overall if myself and others like me were to be dead. I know I'm selfish for craving the eternal peace death brings but I'd rather have that than to deal with the consequences of my selfishness in the world of the living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, Zhendou, etherealspring and 8 others
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I know most people here 'want' to die. but do you think you DESERVE death? I personally do. It's not like I've killed anyone or something like that but I still feel like I've done enough bad things to people I love and am a bad enough person that I do deserve to die.
I don't want to die but I know I must. I have done much wrong in the past and for me it's only a matter of time before I hurt people in the future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
tenshi天神

tenshi天神

everything i love gathers dust inside my chest
Aug 13, 2024
no way! I feel no obligations to anyone, and I have a lot of empathy for myself & my past actions because I know I was facing very difficult circumstances. I forgive myself because I know deep down what I've done is not who I am, & I've put the work in to change. I make mistakes often but life is a constant learning process for all.

On the other hand, I have no real interest in living. It's a lot of effort to put into something I don't even like doing... at my peak (most joyful), I still think I would rather have died years ago when I wanted it most. Jobs are boring, romance is unfulfilling, nothing makes me feel strongly!! why finish my reading list orrrr invest in anything orrrr take classes when I could just "sleep" forever?

I love you brother, I hope you're able to see one day that your past does not define you. thanks for sharing ur thoughts and asking such an interesting question ^^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, sserafim, Myexit and 6 others
S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I feel I deserve to die in that I'm a bad person who has done enough bad and also not enough for the people I love. And people say I would go to hell, which sounds about right. On the other hand, maybe death's too easy and I deserve to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, promapicide and 3 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
absolutely I feel like I deserve die I'm a bad person the world would be better off without me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori, promapicide and 2 others
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
I definitely deserve it. I deserve some peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
See, the world would be better off without me but honestly, I don't deserve to die, I deserve to suffer. The world already sucks, I'm not making it suck significantly more or less.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Praestat_Mori and JustA_LittlePerson
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I don't think I deserve to die but it's what God wants

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Praestat_Mori and kinderbueno
S

Soupster

Student
Aug 14, 2024
It's an interesting concept, 'deserving' to die. I am, I think, on the whole a pretty good person. I've always tried to be kind and helpful to people. I've never intentionally done anything cruel and malicious. Have I hurt people? Without a doubt. We all have. If you think your actions or words have never caused harm to someone you're delusional. Do I think that my mistakes in life warrant death? No.

Now, do I think I've earned the right to die? That I 'deserve' the privilege of exiting this life at a time and place of my choosing? Yes. I think I have suffered enough physical, chronic, untreatable pain. I think I've been tormented by my mind long enough. I think that I 'deserve' to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: hawkshorizon, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Deserve it for being a shitty person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I do not think that I deserve to die, but want to because of severe suffering due to mental illness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

I’m just a little girl who wants to be loved…..
May 10, 2023
Deserve to be dead and burn in hell

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13, kyhoti and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
In my current state yes I deserve to die. I have the capability of at least taking care of myself to not burden others with picking up my slack but the lizard brain sees my parents as a mean to save energy and use less effort. I know I would have done whatever necessary to survive if they weren't around but because they're still here I keep avoiding responsibilities and indulging in whatever instant gratification is available like a pig. That's why I want to move away but it's like the lizard brain keeps subconsciously self sabotaging to make me stay in this parasitic state.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I was stupid enough to do something I knew I should never do again, so probably in a way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
If I knew someone like me, I'd end them if I could. So yeah, taking myself out is no different. The chaos and pain I've spread in the world should have ended years ago, but I was too chicken-shit. Now, time has run out, so the world can finally be rid of me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
"Everyone is good, and you are the only bad one? Don't be fooled—everyone have a dark side. It's human nature, and just like the rest of us, you're not perfect. It's natural; sometimes, our egos take control. Don't listen to those who put you down; it may be their reality, but it's not a global reality. Humans aren't inherently bad; it's the environment that can make us so. The first step to getting out of this cycle is to love and accept yourself as you are. I'll leave here a video to help you clearing your mind and reasoning you about our essence and true self without pre-programming."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
Yes and I've peacefully accepted it! 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and kinderbueno
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
Yes. I have constantly lied and hurt my parents, to the point that I know they will never look in my face without remembering what I have done to them. It hurts so much, and I would give the world to be able to start over, so they don't have awful memories of me. I know they forgive and love me know, but they do not deserve to have a daughter that has moved on and forgiven herself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and Jon Arbuckle
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't see death as a punishment to people who actually want to die. It's more like a relief or a reward. In which case, I'm not overly keen on the idea that we need to 'earn' it. That we need to have gone through a shit load of pain and suffering for it to be justifiable. I think- so long as the decision is well thought out. If we really can't see a way of getting life to work for us, we deserve to be free from it. Someone making that decision will have gone through suffering I imagine. I don't think it should be up to other people to decide we haven't suffered enough!

As for people who do terrible things and will likely continue to do terrible things- practically speaking- they probably do deserve death to protect other people in the future. That said, if they feel true remorse and will never re-offend, maybe that's different. I don't really agree with capital punushment though because I think our justice systems are fallible.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Kurai, sserafim and 3 others
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
No, but I don't deserve to live. And I've been living/suffering for too long.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Not really. But I feel that way sometimes. The morally worst thing I've ever done that I can think of:

- happened when I was 11-12, 6th-7th grade
- was entirely accidental and nonviolent
- most likely has negatively affected me much longer than it affected the other party. They probably forgot completely in well under a year, I have probably developed some issues

so, I probably wouldn't think very poorly of myself at all as an objective observer.

Then again I could easily be a much shittier person than I realize

• Hugs
C

CosmeticContests

Freedom!!!!
Mar 20, 2024
I am a horrible person. But that's not why I want to die.

And not horrible in some nice, sweet, redeemable way. No good story arc here.

I cheated on most of my partners, boyfriends, and even first husband. Pretty much everyone before the age of 30. Slept with countless people and left them easily. Not that I didn't like them or wanted to ruin people's lives but sex never really had any meaning. If someone wanted me to, I would sleep with them, even if I wasn't attracted to them at all. Most of the time I wasn't.

I've broken up marriages. Even my own.

And I had friends, but of course my inability to not be a whore sorta ruined most of those from my early adulthood.

I haven't done any of this in ten years. I met my second husband and bonded with him. Sounds dumb but here we are a decade later and I haven't cheated even when i had opportunities. I think he's the only person that ever cared about me.

The more unhappy I've become over the last two years however I've felt i might just self destruct again. Losing my job has made it worse. So I've walled myself away from everyone. I have no friends now and only speak to 3 people. My mom, son, and husband.

I'm a terrible person so really the only solution is solitary confinement.

I am certain most people who have ever known me would say death would be too good for me. Thank goodness they don't get to make the decision.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't deserve to die as well as I don't deserve to suffer like I have been suffering in the past years with the result that I became suicidal. External circumstances may force me to kms - I don't deserve this.

Actually, I don't want to die rather I'd prefer to live my life but circumstances are difficult and now I can't live my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CosmeticContests and GoatHerder
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well, we are all going to die at some point. It's natural. I would just like to speed it up a bit, that's all.

Reactions: shego1217, xxpinkmoonglitterxx, sserafim and 3 others
RABITIA

RABITIA

Jul 21, 2024
I don't think I deserve to die at all. I haven't done anything bad to anyone, I just didn't have luck in the genetic lottery and spawn point.