• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Am I immature to think this way?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I've wanted to CTB since I was a small child and life wasn't half bad...I just felt like I didn't fit into the world and the world wouldn't shape itself for me so it'd be better off without me. I didn't actually attempt until I was 15 (and honestly, it was a suicidal gesture to be completely honest). But I remember thinking when I was 8 or so what life would be like living on the streets away from my family, or if I had never been born, or if I just went away.

Honestly, at that point my life wasn't all that bad. Other than the super christian parents (they're not that way anymore thank goodness but they certainly were then) and I never believed that crap, it wasn't bad. It was stable, I wasn't abused. But I still wanted to just "not be there" as my mind put it. So yes, I've been there...but I also feel like crap as my life turned to I'm glad I got to live some of it. I'm transmasculine so I'm one of the few people who can tell you what it's like to live as a girl and what it's like to live as a guy. I can put myself in peoples' shoes very easily (which is probably why I got my undergrad in Sociology and almost finished my master's in Social Work but became too disabled to complete it).

Now I have a laundry list of reasons why I could, should, and will CTB. But it's all up to you..that's kinda the point of this place. It's your decision. We're pro-choice here. If you choose to kill yourself now, if you choose to kill yourself later, if you choose not to at all - that's all fine.

jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I've wanted to CTB since I was a small child and life wasn't half bad...I just felt like I didn't fit into the world and the world wouldn't shape itself for me so it'd be better off without me. I didn't actually attempt until I was 15 (and honestly, it was a suicidal gesture to be completely honest). But I remember thinking when I was 8 or so what life would be like living on the streets away from my family, or if I had never been born, or if I just went away.

Honestly, at that point my life wasn't all that bad. Other than the super christian parents (they're not that way anymore thank goodness but they certainly were then) and I never believed that crap, it wasn't bad. It was stable, I wasn't abused. But I still wanted to just "not be there" as my mind put it. So yes, I've been there...but I also feel like crap as my life turned to I'm glad I got to live some of it. I'm transmasculine so I'm one of the few people who can tell you what it's like to live as a girl and what it's like to live as a guy. I can put myself in peoples' shoes very easily (which is probably why I got my undergrad in Sociology and almost finished my master's in Social Work but became too disabled to complete it).

You have hit most of the points of why I want to CTB. I just never really liked life. Sorry about your situation Duqu and what happened. But I am glad you enjoyed at least some parts of your life.

Now I have a laundry list of reasons why I could, should, and will CTB. But it's all up to you..that's kinda the point of this place. It's your decision. We're pro-choice here. If you choose to kill yourself now, if you choose to kill yourself later, if you choose not to at all - that's all fine.

I absolutely agree on this!

Reactions: Maravillosa
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
why am i trolling?
i can enjoy none of that because my brain is destroyed
most of u got ur sexuality and ways to cope left
just excessively masturbating for pleasure and consuming benzos will do the trick
but ur too stupid even to do that..
im happy when stupid people speak about ctb for retarded reasons and actually do it lol
most of guys here have objective motive,but most also don't
and most won't even try or do ctb ever lol

Sorry if offended you when I suggested you were trolling. I got that impression because you were giving pretty normal and reasonable advice and then you suggest alcohol and drugs... I do support drug use and abuse but I would only do so emphasizing how dangerous drugs can be. Especially if you're mentally ill or suffering, because you'd be at a much higher risk of addiction, and benzos withdrawal are basically the worst withdrawal one can experience.