• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think that life will be worth living for the average person in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I know for sure personally that life won't be worth living in my case, but this isn't necessarily about myself. This is about everyone on earth.
I wanted to make a poll on this because as time has went on it's feeling like everything in the world for everybody is just kind of going to shit.
So, do you think that the average person on earth is going to be in good living conditions in the future? Do you think life will even be worth the struggle for most people in the future, or is it just a waste?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe they will but they won't think they will, which makes it true for them. I don't know if that's how it'll be for everyone but even prolifers can still find things to complain about.

Reactions: xinino
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Don t mean to be rude but I really don t care about that. People can procreate and then complain that the world will not be a good place for their children... well, it s better to first think and then fuck. If tomorrow we d all be dead.... that would be a blessing tbh.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
For the vast majority of people life will always be worth living. They take it as it is.

K

kavina

Aug 26, 2022
I think Covid has already changed people so much that their thinking is not aligned to self preservation anymore. People who get Covid tend to want to go out and spread it, and they start thinking that it's not a big deal or that it can't hurt them because they survive the acute phase. It's like airborne AIDS (which also starts with an acute flu-like experience) and attacks the immune system. It hides in immune-privileged places in the body.

People are sick all the time now. You can't go anywhere without someone coughing and sputtering. At my job people are out constantly or covering up by calling it "allergies". Sure, everyone suddenly is suffering severe allergies all year round? I don't buy it. Covid's messing with our human makeup and changing us for the worse. The more infections you get the more it seems like you don't mind getting another one.

There's no end in sight to the devastation it's bringing. Millions are already disabled from it and no one's paying attention. Leaders don't want to address it because it's too scary and will make people stop spending money. they want us sick and spending.

In a few years Covid will have wrecked our society's ability to make money. We're already seeing record numbers out sick so much that the government and schools are INSISTING we go back to work and school while actively ill. They do not care if we suffer or our kids suffer.

It's wicked, if you think about it. Making you feel guilty for wanting to be healthy or not spread a disease to someone else. Or not even giving you the time to recover from your own illness without pushing you to be at a desk for them.

Compassion is gone, charity is gone, Christians have denied Christ over and over in their selfish actions. No more do we expect anything from ourselves, it's all just selfishness. Eff the next guy, right? Great message.

So no, life is not getting better. H5N1 will pretty much devastate the population since it's got a 56% mortality rate in human beings. Lowest estimate is 10 - 30% dead. Highest I've read is 58%. It's gonna come and no one will be prepared because everyone is in denial. That and Covid had conditioned their brains to welcome sickness.

I'd say we should try to save ourselves, but what for? They didn't listen with Covid, they're not gonna listen with H5N1.

All we live for is to buy and sell, anyway. The whole pandemic has been about money, and making sure the million and billionaires make record profits. I just want everyone to think a moment about that. While we lost over a million souls in the USA, companies made RECORD PROFITS. That should tell you something about who is looking out for your interests. (No one.)

• Informative
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend šŸ«‚
Apr 17, 2023
Andrew Tate is right. "Get rich now or be eternally enslaved and your children with you!!!"

Reactions: sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
No, inflation means everyone is getting poorer and cost of living crisis in some countries. Decline of family, hookup culture, AI and capitalism.

Reactions: soulkitty
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Seeing as the suicidal is not the majority of the population and us being a marginalized group and hunted down. I would say the average person believes life is worth living currently, while it really isn't. I suspect that sentiment to stay because people grow up believing the world we live in is good, and how it should be or whatever. Since they grow up in a shitty environment they are likely to adapt to it. Humans are pretty adaptable, and most of us have a strong survival instincts. So the likely future is that, life gets shittier, mental illness rates raise but the majority still believes it's worth living.

sserafim

sserafim

they say itā€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
No, I don't think so. I don't believe that life will ever be worth living. Life is all about survival. That's the sad truth. It's just a struggle at the end of the day. Adulthood is working your life away just to survive. Life is a game and a competition for survival, and it will always be like this. Everyone is just surviving. Only a few are truly living
Andrew Tate is right. "Get rich now or be eternally enslaved and your children with you!!!"
Life is slavery and work is modern day slavery

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and 4am
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Living conditions could be beyond horrible. But it won't matter.
Eventually, they will be able to genetically engineer perfect slaves. They will maybe feel pleasure at being forced to do labor for the special 'good' humans. Or whatever genetic modifications are needed.
There will be units designed to be the opposite though, to feel extraordinary pain and despair beyond all comprehension. This will be to satisfy the occasional sadistic urges of elites. But those units won't be practical for the daily meatgrinder shit labor. The elites want their servants to have smiles on their face while slaving. It just makes it more all-around pleasant. The elites will just have them sensually any time they please, chop off one of their heads and their family members will laugh and feel grateful or blessed that an elite chose their family to torture.
Genetics are everything. They'll have humans that feel honored to wipe an elite's ass.

You're probably thinking "nuh-uh!!, AI an robots will do all that!"
No. It will be a hell of a lot easier to modify genes and have the biomass of shit that is humanity do it automatically.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend šŸ«‚
Apr 17, 2023
Living conditions could be beyond horrible. But it won't matter.
Eventually, they will be able to genetically engineer perfect slaves. They will maybe feel pleasure at being forced to do labor for the special 'good' humans. Or whatever genetic modifications are needed.
There will be units designed to be the opposite though, to feel extraordinary pain and despair beyond all comprehension. This will be to satisfy the occasional sadistic urges of elites. But those units won't be practical for the daily meatgrinder shit labor. The elites want their servants to have smiles on their face while slaving. It just makes it more all-around pleasant. The elites will just have them sensually any time they please, chop off one of their heads and their family members will laugh and feel grateful or blessed that an elite chose their family to torture.
Genetics are everything. They'll have humans that feel honored to wipe an elite's ass.

You're probably thinking "nuh-uh!!, AI an robots will do all that!"
No. It will be a hell of a lot easier to modify genes and have the biomass of shit that is humanity do it automatically.
What year do you foresee this happening?

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
What year do you foresee this happening?
Given CRISPR and other techniques that exist (that we are aware of) and more powerful techniques no doubt being developed, sooner than "AI robots do all the work and we live in heaven" for sure. We don't even have self-driving cars as a practical widely available product yet. Yes there are a lot of proof of concept demos and hype.

I think there will be a crossover where the wealthy realize "wait a second, we can just program biological machines much more quickly and efficiently."
Why focus on really difficult and expensive technologies and machines to manipulate matter on tiny scales when we already have nature's nanobots, ready for programming?

Identifying which genes can be manipulated in which way to produce servile, masochistic slave humans will not be too difficult at all once real resources are thrown at it. So the only barriers are 'moral' and is it realistic to think that such technology will be restricted in use to 'good' minds indefinitely?
Round up a bunch of cattle humans in camps. Identify ones with high resentment, rebellious nature etc at poor treatment. Identify ones with docile temperament, whistle-while-you-work optimism, don't mind being beaten and feel guilty at not pleasing their masters or meeting demands and work extra diligently.
Rather than a long and uncertain breeding program, instead a lot of genetic studies, MRIs, bloodwork, and other analyses can be done on the extremes of temperament. Modifications made very quickly to direct evolution versus the slow route.
It can be accomplished much more quickly, perhaps more importantly, with less intensive resource requirements than building a bunch of AI robot workers. We already have the machines that you can just feed plant oils and other such flavored cheap feed and nature has already built brains--no need for AI. You just need them to comply more readily.

edit-typos

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim