• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Death is the answer nothing else

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Death is the road we all walk from the moment we can stand up on two feet, it's dark and scary, there's wood's on each side with dark Shadows moving around in them whispering promises that can't be kept, our light is the Hope inside of us which will get us to a happy ending or will fade out as life grinds us down and we eventually give up and get dragged into the dark woods where we become the scary thing's whispering promises that can't be kept waiting for the next victim!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 4
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Death is a forever sleep, I hope, the awe I leave it to my family on my funeral.

Reactions: newave3
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Death is the road we all walk from the moment we can stand up on two feet, it's dark and scary, there's wood's on each side with dark Shadows moving around in them whispering promises that can't be kept, our light is the Hope inside of us which will get us to a happy ending or will fade out as life grinds us down and we eventually give up and get dragged into the dark woods where we become the scary thing's whispering promises that can't be kept waiting for the next victim!
I was Little red riding hood all along!

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Awe is the last thing I want to experience upon death. Just want the same nothingness that I had before I was born.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Awe? I don't understand how anyone is meant to give a meaningful answer to that. It will be something you have never experienced before, at least in this semblance of memory. Awe? That depends on you, who is dying. One thing I guarantee you... you will find out.

But maybe you won't remember.

Reactions: Eurus