• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I rarely feel happy, but there is no thing as constant happiness, especially as an adult.

Reactions: sserafim
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
No one is actually happy.
If suicide is easy and accessible, over 90% of people would be dead meat.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
It's unlikely to have lived your life only feeling happy. But there are definitely people that are content, just as there are people that are in SaSu. The more experience we have the more baggage we may carry, so the less happy life seems.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Tears in Rain, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
I don't know about true happiness, but I think people can feel content. Personally I'm not sure if anyone has ever felt true happiness. It's like you said, if you bring up a problem a good amount of people will just respond with issues of their own. I don't think people are happy per se, but they just feel satisfied with whatever they're left with. Or at least aren't miserable enough to try and change everything. Though that can all change in a second of course.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, divinemistress36, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
In the wretched abyss of human existence, behold the pitiful truth that the more intellectually destitute and willingly obtuse an individual becomes, swathed in the cocoon of their own voluntary ignorance or pitiable circumstance, the greater their capacity to delude themselves into a semblance of joy. A wretched dance of self-deception unfurls as they skillfully smother the tormented screams within their psyche and avert their gaze from the harsh gaze of reality, thus ensnaring fleeting moments of perceived happiness in a tapestry of despair.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I think most people are Neutral. Not necessarily happy but not depressed
This is a good way to put it.
Definitely. I know lots of happy people. Genuinely happy. I lived in a good down to earth place with people very connected to nature. Some of them had their struggles but some were beaming. I have felt happiness a few times in my life.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
hell yeah. It's hard to define let alone measure but monks are definitely very happy individuals

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
No one is happy all the time! Not even children. They cry-but then they get care and love. When it comes to adults. I would say that if you are around 60-70% happy. On an avaragre. Then that something to be grestfull for. Everyone has their problems, it's just when your mentally ill. It's usually harder to deal with the setbacks that comes with life. Compared to an healthy individual.

At least that how I see it ā­