C

cranberrys

Dec 15, 2023
Recently started thinking a lot about decomposition and I was wondering if anyone else imagines their corpse decomposing. If you have thought about this, would it impact how/where you choose to ctb? For example, choosing a cooler place to die so that your body is preserved for longer?

• Love
Reactions: Meteora, maidens, Decided98 and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
decomposing & becoming part of the Earth is prob what i'm most excited for after dying, after the whole finally being free from the suffering part. since i won't be able to kms deep in the Olympic National Park & let nature + the animals deal w my corpse, i want to be shipped off to Recompose to become fertilized soil for new growth forests, or go into The Living Urn🧸what do u want done w urs??

Reactions: heisenberg, BrainShower, cranberrys and 2 others
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i did some googling about what happens to the body and i decided to only kill myself in the winter so my body is better preserved and quickly and mess free removed from the spot i chose to kill myself at. i thought if i stuck a tampon in my ass the leaking wont happen but i kinda doubt it. will send a message to the police to come remove my body before any innocent passerbys find me.

Reactions: sserafim, cranberrys, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
I'm so insecure that I'm even self conscious about what my corpse will look like. I plan to get all done up beforehand. But I haven't thought much about decomposing specifically.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thegoldengirls, Meteora, reclaimedbynature and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
But everyone has to die somewhere, someday, I see death as something completely normal and inevitable. And to answer the question, I don't really as by that point I will no longer be existing, I'll be at peace with all forgotten about, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Decided98, SmallKoy and 4 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I'm hoping when my body is discovered it will be by someone who doesn't know me, and that nobody who does know me will have to see my body. I will have my ID with me when I CTB.

I was looking at unidentified body's post mortem pics the other night and it made me feel a -little- weirded out that my face will be a shell like that, but I won't be here to care and hopefully my spouse can be spared.

I want to be terramated (made back into earth). There are some good companies who do that now and I'm so appreciative. ❤️

Reactions: Meteora and cranberrys
C

cranberrys

Dec 15, 2023
decomposing & becoming part of the Earth is prob what i'm most excited for after dying, after the whole finally being free from the suffering part. since i won't be able to kms deep in the Olympic National Park & let nature + the animals deal w my corpse, i want to be shipped off to Recompose to become fertilized soil for new growth forests, or go into The Living Urn🧸what do u want done w urs??
Honestly I think I'd like for my body to be used to help fertilize the soil too, but I doubt my family would do that. They'd probably just cremate me like they did to my sister, and if they do I'd like to become jewelry. I know there are people put there that can incorporate ashes into glass or stuff like that and I think that would be pretty cool.

Reactions: Meteora and sserafim
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I just hope its never found. As for decomposition, It's fine with me and I try not to really think about any of the disgusting stuff that would happen to my body.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
I will definitely arrange my death in a way that I'm certain no one finds me who are close to me. Thinking about sending a timed message to the police with my info and location. Timed a couple hours after I'm definitely gone.
Decomposition does not bother me although if I would care I would want to be cremated. But they can do to me whatever they want or what makes it easier to let go.
Just throw me to the side of the road for all I care. Let the maggots feast on me

Reactions: cranberrys
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I'm planning to CTB in a hotel room, so I think hotel staff will call emergency services before I decompose

Reactions: Meteora, cranberrys, Decided98 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I avoid thinking about that subject at all. Everyone will eventually go through it whenever or however they die.
Your body starts decomposing the minute you die but yes cooler temperature helps a little but unless you are inside a cooler the body can't last long.

Reactions: Meteora, cranberrys and sserafim
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
We're all going to decompose one day lol.
I personally haven't thought about it a lot, but I definitely have been thinking about my body right after death, the moment when police knocks out the door and finds me.

Sometimes it helps me get through the day. Knowing that one day I will actually be cold and none of this will matter anymore.

• Love
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
... just wanna be beautiful, but that's a direct contradiction because death isn't such. i will be purple and swollen or whatever else... i haven't thought of decomposition much, but i dunno. all being well i should be found 2-3 hrs after my death, so it doesn't really factor for me personally

Reactions: cranberrys and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I want to be beautiful even in death. I heard about what decomposition does to your body, and knowing that, I'd rather take cremation over decompositon. I want my ashes to be scattered into the sea, made into a diamond, or put into jewelry. I have a bracelet made of glass beads filled with ashes (from a Buddhist temple), so maybe I could be made into one as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meteora, cranberrys, Homo erectus and 1 other person
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i saw a video a loooong time ago about ashes/remains being turned into a coral reef of some sort and dropped in the ocean. that tempts me

• Love
Reactions: Meteora, cranberrys and sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Naw. Why bother? I highly doubt my corpse would ever think about me.

• Yay!
Reactions: wiinterfrost, Meteora, R_N and 2 others
lostmeaning

lostmeaning

May 25, 2023
Due to the fear of being buried alive I want to be cremated I guess. I like the idea of being buried or not buried but just left to decompose and not destroyed. So being cremated also I don't like that I am destroyed.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
That's something that I've been wondering about the most, the body is going to be cremated.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I Wonder who will have to clean it up or find it first. I wont be going the messy way though.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
I'm so insecure that I'm even self conscious about what my corpse will look like. I plan to get all done up beforehand. But I haven't thought much about decomposing specifically.
Same!

• Love
Reactions: cranberrys and Frowny
H

helpls

Mar 2, 2024
I'm pretty sure my country requires all deceased people to be cremated due to lack of space or something soo I don't get to choose

Reactions: Meteora, cranberrys and Homo erectus
C

cranberrys

Dec 15, 2023
I Wonder who will have to clean it up or find it first. I wont be going the messy way though.
Where I'm from at least, someone is going to have to hire a crime scene cleanup if they want someone who knows what they're doing. Otherwise it's going to have to be a regular person who cleans the scene

Reactions: Meteora
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Not really, I only care about what I'm going to wear. I don't think too much about decomposing either. Just cremate me and do what you want with the ashes.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Sometimes I think about worms and rats eating my body admittedly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: R_N, Meteora and sylvey
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i feel kinda sad about it, honestly. my body's done everything it could to keep me alive and im choosing to end it lol. but at least it wont suffer any more

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Yes, because I will do it in a place where no one will likely see or find me for at least 3 days. If no one reads my scheduled message, perhaps my body will be decomposed, and this is something I do not wish for or really want.

sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
Recently started thinking a lot about decomposition and I was wondering if anyone else imagines their corpse decomposing. If you have thought about this, would it impact how/where you choose to ctb? For example, choosing a cooler place to die so that your body is preserved for longer?
not a me issue tbh i'll already be dead, idc if that sounds insensitive. if i can't get my hands on sn then it ain't my fault when they have to clean up my bodily fluids after i take a hacksaw to my limbs

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I think about it quite often. I don't like the idea of the worms etc going through my body and lying in the cold wet ground decomposing. I try to just accept I'll know nothing about it once I'm dead. It doesn't change how I'd kill myself. I do also think about the state of my body after impact if I killed myself that way and whether all of it would get gathered up. Hope I've not been too graphic.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Someone once told me that she's gonna wear diapers bc you'll shit your pants after ctb, natural process, lol. Don't think I ll do such thing. Honestly, I chose the best and most comfortable spot and circumstances for myself and what happens after..... I don't want to know.
My landlady will probably find me first, I guess. When I imagine her reaction I feel sadisfaction. She's a angry, manipulative b****.

Last edited: