whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Well not in the same way you described, I like to try to keep stuff like my hearing and vision good just incase I somehow get better and i'm not like "damn why tf did I do that". But I don't take care of myself in the sense of washing my face or my hair or keeping myself super clean in general😭 also just activities like getting out of the house

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Morning:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. L-ascorbic acid
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
  6. Moisturiser with SPF 50
Evening:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. Retinal
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
  6. Moisturiser
Am I doing this right :pfff:

Progressing on the big 3 always brings me some happiness.
I like to add matrixyl after step 4 and some oils in the evening for my dry skin 😀

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Since deciding to ctb, I've had this f*ck it mentality and it definitely shows. Why bother? I'm gonna be dead soon anyways.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Morning:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. L-ascorbic acid
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
Evening:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. Retinal
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
  6. Moisturiser

If we feel like shit on the inside got to try to feel better on the outside!
I like to add matrixyl after step 4 and some oils in the evening for my dry skin 😀
Rosehip oil by the Ordinary is divine!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and maniac116
maniac116

maniac116

Aug 10, 2024
i eventually plan to ctb, maybe not right now but one day. i think sometimes when i do things that are bad in the long-term, i tell myself it doesn't matter because i'll be dead when it catches up to me. what made me think of this is that i listen to music really loudly, i don't like being able to hear my thoughts and the heavy music feels really good when it's loud. people around me scold me for doing this because they say it'll damage my hearing in the future, but i just dismiss it for the reason i gave. maybe i should actually put some effort into what little life i have?
do you try to take care of yourself in the time you have, or are you more lax about your long-term health?
When I'm really down I don't do as much to take care of myself or my affairs. I just don't have the energy.
When I'm feeling ok I try to be responsible.
I do know that if I want to feel better I need to do something that makes me feel better. I like to be of service to others. It allows me to help someone & allows me to feel needed.
It's not a 100% solution for me though. That's why I'm at this website. I still have thoughts to CTB.
Peace & love🌹💔
My life is very polar🌹💔

milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
I plan to ctb in 6 months. Stopped brushing my teeth half the time. Stopped any serious skin/hair/nail care. I think some of it may be starting to bother me and I might just start up again a bit so I don't feel gross, even if its taxing. I still don't eat junk food or drink (kinda out of principal) but I try as much as I can to feel comfortable without thinking of anything long-term.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Morning:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. L-ascorbic acid
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
Evening:
  1. Warm rinse
  2. Cleanser
  3. Cold rinse
  4. Retinal
  5. Chill for 2 minutes
  6. Moisturiser

I actually just wash with soap at night, and use an ice cube after washing face, facial oil in morning and yes, team (tinted) moisturizer with SPF - so much easier! I find a lot of serums not really effective. I like Vitamin C the most but also don't think they're all that.

For evening I've done similar but with Tretinoin which is good. I also use olive oil (really!) and Nivea German formula cold cream on top of it. Once a week I do a facial steam and mask (avocado, olive oil and honey) and dermaplane the peach fuzz.

It's kind of hilarious to me how much I do love skin care :)

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I take a daily shower, shampoo once every two days, and that's about it.