• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you stay home all the time?

• I have become 1 with the building šŸ’€

Votes: 70 47.6%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Not really

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • I just come home to sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I am home most of the time because I can't drive and I don't have a job (I absolutely cannot wait to start working again) but I do try to keep myself busy by doing a lot of chores

if I could drive I would probably be at the comic book shop right now or at the lake collecting rocks or at the library

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Kind of. I don't really have a home. I just go from one place to the next. Despite all of that, though, I do stay indoors a lot. The only exceptions are when I have a doctor's appointment, I get to go for a car ride and only a car ride, or when people bribe me to get out of my current location by offering my favorite foods and candy.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Kind of. I don't really have a home. I just go from one place to the next. Despite all of that, though, I do stay indoors a lot. The only exceptions are when I have a doctor's appointment, I get to go for a car ride and only a car ride, or when people bribe me to get out of my current location by offering my favorite foods and candy.
Everyone should have a place they can call home. Sending you a lot of strength . I hope things turn around for you .
Best Friends Hug GIF by Obama

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I stay in the room that is temporarily mine in my stepdad & mom's house. I rarely leave the room and only leave the house for appointments or pharmacy runs. I don't drive or have a job or any friends in this crappy state where my family lives. I have not had a place of my own in over a year and it sucks knowing I'm not wanted and but having nowhere else to go. Feels like a clock is ticking and I need to choose an out, whether it is one I like or not.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I opted for most of the time because I still go out every now and then to buy necessary things for living (food and such stuff) but actually most of the time I spend in my room although there'd be other rooms where I could spend time but I'm always "pulled" back into my room where the depressive feelings are the most, dunno why. I didn't even go outside on the terrace since weeks although it's summer. :-(

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
im at home/in bed 95% of the time. the only time i go out is for doctors appointments, to buy cigarettes, or meet up with a friend once every few months if i have the energy or anyone invites me out, my parents used to drag me out places but they stopped after i kept having meltdowns and panic attacks everytime. i wish i had the energy to go for walks every day but i can barely get out of bed to eat food, and also anxiety and possible agoraphobia makes going out seem pointless. i wish i had a car so i could go for walks along a beach or in a forest. fuck even a job would be better at this point.

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
i've been going out for walks/runs successfully for a full month now. I dont know why, I suppose i'm trying to make myself swole? Dont see any point to that as I hate taking photos of myself.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Outside of work I almost never go out. Sometimes for shopping. Rarely for something social.

Depression and social anxiety lead me to isolate myself. I hate it.

bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
i have some friends and we go out to a local bar. i am a vocalist so i try to do like...karaoke or an open mic there once and awhile...i really love singing, but i have to be drunk to do it now...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Definitely most of the time I would say, I prefer to avoid anywhere where there is many other people as much as I possibly can.

Reactions: MeltingBrain
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I did actually go to a theme park, bowling, and speed boat ride with a mate a month ago but I mostly just stay indoors. I get all my stuff delivered (including groceries). I seldom go out because of my various illnesses, but if I push myself really hard I can just about go out on occasion. It's tiring though. People are just hard work at the best of times (including me haha).