Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Saatana vittu helvetti! I wrote a really important post on reddit and the fucking piece of shit web page goddamn refreshed itself and deleted the text and nothing can bring it back anymore for fuck's sake! I have asperger and add, it took me at least five thousand universes's energy to write that post fuck fuck fuck. I was just about to press "send".

I seriously need to learn coding and create an Internet that never refreshes itself unless it's choking on my cock. You should be able to toggle a "Do not refresh before confirmation" option in the settings. If games can have a "Sure, you first pressed esc to open the menu and then moved the mouse ten centimeters down to select "Exit" but it was all just an accident, right? Are you really sure you want to exit the game? If you want to exit the game, do you want to save first? Yes, the game saves automatically every second and you have also manually saved every 5 minutes, but we've got to be throughout." why can't browsers have a "Do you really want to refresh the page?" option?!

I thought people who made web browsers were geniuses but the fact they haven't implemented an "are you sure you want to refresh?" tells a lot. At least a hundred people every day complain about accidentally refreshing a page.

calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I will take a break from the SS only when I execute successfully my CTB

Reactions: ShutUpEli
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Honestly I could stay on this forum all day. It's the most comforting place in this confusing and conflicted reality.

Plus it's nice to be asked "how are you" and give a genuine answer instead of the run-of-the-mill "all good on my end!"