• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you remind yourself of your past failures?

• Every second of my existence 💀

• Often 😩😩

• Sometimes

• Rarely 🦍

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
I don't see many failures in my past, and the ones I do see are minor. Bigger things that go wrong - I don't see as my fault, but as me doing the best that I could have possibly done given the circumstances and the hand that I was dealt. My intentions are pretty much always pure unless someone has hurt me.

I think this thinking stems from having gone through so much abuse and really internalizing that the victim is never to blame.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
anxiety reminds me of all the times ive fucked up in social situations. self hatred reminds me of all the times ive fucked up something good. bpd reminds me of all the times ive fucked up relationships. its paralysing bc im too scared to do anything for fear of fucking up again. i get stuck in day dreams where my brain replays all the times ive fucked up and its exhausting.

ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I violently cry once a month minimum about my ex, and am usually thinking about how much better everyone else's lives around me are because they aren't a fuck up like me.

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I am stuck in a cycle of self-criticism every single day.

I have been engulfed in failure from the day I was born, and I am still engulfed in failure.

My entire life is a never-ending playbook of failures, and it is still growing.

I will be the only member of my circle to die with more failures to their name and zero positive success and zero positive accomplishments.

• Hugs
Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
I don't. It's not healthy to constantly live in the past. The past is over and done with. You can't go back and change anything. You made the best decisions you could at the time. It's better to learn from your past mistakes so you won't repeat them and focus on the future.

B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
I regret every day the day when loud speakers made my tinnitus to suicide level, I should have gone out of this room. And it was even a work event, not even a party

• Aww..