FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do and that's why I prefer the sound of not existing forever, death is better, death means peace and relief from suffering. Existence certainly is something to despise, it's repulsive how existing beings are so unnecessarily forced into this hellish reality, burdened with the ability to suffer and I could never see suffering as being desirable.

There is no benefit to existing, it's just a meaningless process of waiting around to die, existence just wasn't worth enduring in the first place, there's no justifcation for all this suffering, it's unacceptable.
There could just never be any peace in this cycle of senseless suffering and cruelty where chance so cruelly determines everything, existence just causes harm and that's why I wish to cease existing, as only death can being me peace.

I only wish for the eternity of death, it feels logical to wish for death as to die removes one from the source of all suffering. I wish it's possible to easily escape from this existence in peace, to sleep eternally without pain or struggle.
But yet humans are just expected to delay the inevitable where they are trapped with themselves, it's inhumane, it's further proof that this world is such a hellish place, existing is only suffering, it's always preferable to not exist.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: experimentee, AncientSorrow, Someday_Somehow32 and 18 others
E

End Durance

Jul 18, 2023
I don't HATE hate life necessarily, but I've long accepted that our species are just so darwinistic and focused on dominating each other, not to mention how two faced we are in general, that death is easier than dealing with Humans who, despite saying they care, will eventually put a value or target on someone if it means furthering their own ambitions or because they finally have enough of that person.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32, Iamtired, gbi2 and 9 others
Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
I can't rlly say I hate life, as there are many good aspects of it, but the bad can outweigh the good tbh. You could be the kindest, most generous and caring person in the world and life will still find a way to punish you. That's the main problem. And it's a problem that will never be fixed, no matter what. Human greed also contributes to these problems too, but I suppose whatever way we were made, it certainly wasn't perfect. At times I feel like just ending it, stop being a victim to life. However, and I know this is petty asf, but I wanna beat it. A massive "fuck you" to it. Sounds goofy asf but sure, its kept me going so 🤷

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, annointed_towers, rationaltake and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes a hate my life and living and need to end my life

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I don't hate life myself. I'm an Atheist and don't think that there is anything there after I die so it would be preferable for me to have a blast while I'm here. That's not really what's happening, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here. But for me that's the bad outweighting the good. I'm really neutral about the nature of existence. I don't think there is a meaning or purpose here and I don't view it as inherently bad - the existence and life is what we make of it and the society I'm living in is not really made for people like me.

That said, I understand your point of view too and hope you find the peace you wish for very soon. It hurts me that you are stuck here even though you would much prefer to end it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
No. I don't hate life— not even a little. I have hatred for certain aspects of life that I do believe will be different (hopefully for the better) in decades and decades from now. I think there are a lot of beautiful things about life. Easier said than done, but I think it's been easier to come to terms with dying after accepting the bad aspects and learn to appreciate whatever I can in the meantime… even if it's just a slice of pizza. It's a wonderfully random experience that I'm alive and eating a slice of pizza for a million different reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: bebebeep, Mauve87, rationaltake and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Mostly, yes. It just seemes like a whole long sequence of things I don't want to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, sserafim, aticeret and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't hate my life and also I don't hate existing bc my life would be pretty much good if there weren't some unsolvable issues that are the cause that I can't live my life the way I want. But that's not a reason to hate my life in general.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Glandular, Immensevoid, rationaltake and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I don't hate life, Funeral Cry. I hate myself and I wish life wasn't a thing.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Life hates me.

Reactions: aticeret, SMmetalhead36, Costrecce and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I hate my life because I half assed it. Life itself isn't very bad if you have been fortunate throughout the time you have been alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: crunchycuticles, bebebeep, charcoalcat and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I hate the world and people in general. I've never seen so many backwards people believing in god and shit just bat shit crazy people, the earth for the vast majority is a shithole there simply isn't anywhere near enough resources to live a rich forfulling lifetime and thats the way it will stay for the seeable future, i don't hate life just hate how shit its been to me all these years i wouldent ever want to exist again on this earth it's a hellhole and nothing good last here for very long at all i hate being made powerless and helpless and hopeless to change my situation all because of shitty money and being enslaved in awful shit i've had to live in a shithole all my life never had a home of my own

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, Spiritual survivor, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
Yes, i do. FuneralCry.

Reactions: cscott
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Do I hate life? Yes—at least currently. The thing is that many of my alters, possibly most, do not.

Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
There is nothing I hate more in life than life itself.

Reactions: cscott and pthnrdnojvsc
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Life very clearly hates me.

I'm merely just returning the sentiment… "right back at ya life… the feeling is mutual…"

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I don't "hate" life but am done with it. It's like being stuck with an annoying person and you want to be somewhere else. To me hating life means being angry at it and I'm generally not always switched on with anger.

Reactions: Costrecce
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
No, it is what it is, why hate the game when I can simply stop playing it instead?

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
I can't tell if I hate life or if I just hate how my life is.

After some attempts, I still not get how it's possible that some failed, that was literally unluck. I tried to understand why I'm still here, what's the point. Life seems pointless, but something still keeps me here and I hope my next attempt to be successful.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and アホペンギン
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
I can't say I hate life itself, but I do hate my life/myself

Reactions: sserafim and Costrecce
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Absolutely. I hate myself and my life so so much

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Life is nothing but a form of punishment, that should have never existed in my opinion.Does a benevolent god really want this?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Immensevoid
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
just like i said before i think how overrated life is is corny

Last edited:
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, hindsight_free, cscott and 1 other person
kateve

kateve

Sep 11, 2023
I don't hate life itself, I hate what humans have turned it into. Life has so much beauty; I love nature, animals, the smell of morning rain, reading a good book, discovering something new, hearing a song the entire day because it's so damn good I want it printed in my brain

What do all these things have in common? In these small moments, LIFE=PEACE.

And then comes the human, with its two faces, backstabbing, and its love for chaos and causing pain and fear to others.

Perhaps if I hadn't been born a human, I would have enjoyed life in this world much more.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, TiredofLife-Thanks, sserafim and 3 others
U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
I don't know if I hate it as much as I just don't think it's worth it. I don't see the point.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I love life, but hate that I am so incapable and dysfunctional to lead a fulfilling life.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoHorizon
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I don't hate life, in fact some aspects of life I love and am really upset about never being able to experience once I kill myself.

I've fucked my life up through poor decisions and have been fucked through other people's poor decisions, that's all.

Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
I don't hate the concept of life at all. I don't wish I'd never been born. I love so many things about life and have had some beautiful moments.
What I do hate though, is living with bpd, how it makes me feel and react to people, how I'm viewed by people, how I feel broken and dysfunctional and how I'm seen as an 'unhinged mess' (quote from Jeremy there..) by certain types of normie who have never experienced mental illness.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I do hate both my life and life itself. The former is referring to my individual existence, and the latter to the phenomenon of life.

Life is a completely useless, as despite producing many good individual existences, the presence of those lives is unnecessary, and the price to be paid for that (fragile and easily deatroyable) fun will be the equally unnecessary torture victims who will either hate this world, and want to end their life, or become addicted to it in spite of the abuse, and cope with some religious bullshit, thus being more prone to create other beings. And at least some of these new individuals will suffer so much that they'll kill themselves.

One can affirm one's individual good life, and be grateful that it went so well (if some bad event doesn't end up ruining it later on), but the phenomenon of life is, honestly, indefensible from a rational point of view.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, sserafim and Daxter_87
W

weisel

Jul 2, 2023
5 mins ago my ago my mom asked me how I was doing and I almost screamed at her "I wish u aborted me"

Reactions: sserafim, Arihman and Costrecce