D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
I would rather do it before, the sooner I'm dead the better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FinalRound, sleepy10 and todeswunsch
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I wish I could but I know I won't be able to do it before

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I sadly don't have any plans to free myself from this existence in the near future as not everyone has the privledge of having a guaranteed suicide plan. It's so horrible how the option of a a peaceful, reliable suicide isn't a human right. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, it's certainly understandable just wishing to be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: RobinWhoLostItAll and todeswunsch
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Just taking one day at a time, I don't know for sure when I'll do it. But I don't expect to live to see age 20.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
After. But not long after hopefully.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
If u can hold out I plan to ctb on 30th Dec. This will mark the one year anniversary of my foster mum passing. I don't want ro life another year without her.

sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
I would love to ctb before Christmas. hopefully i muster up the strength to get it done

Reactions: TimetoGo!
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
i have lots of dates i like to ctb on around february-march so after

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
After if i can hold out long enough. Im planning on giving myself the christmas everyone imagines but never has, alone, with plenty of gifts ive been collecting all year. The world hasnt been kind to me so i plan on being kind to myself just this once before i go.

unfortunatly circumstances are making it seem like i wont last that long

f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
i wish i could do it before but i cant ruin Christmas for my loved ones. Im hoping Christmas is somewhat enjoyable lol

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm hoping to do it before, but i'm not sure.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
i prefer New Years Eve. I have to muster all my courage though, if i have any left

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
C

carin129

Nov 17, 2023
Yes. My plan is to CTB on Jan,20th 2024. But my only problem is method
Me too. That date is my wedding anniversary. Since the marriage is lost, I might as well check out that day. It was the beginning of the happiest years of my life. I wish it would have lasted longer. Now, I am too far beyond reconciliation. I can't bare the pain I have caused myself and others. Not to mention the utter hell that my mental illness brings. I hate it. I hate myself and I hate what I turned my life into.