Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I'm thinking about leaving one, I feel like it might be comforting if anyone cares. At the same time though I'm worried that making one will only cause harm because it might make them feel guilty. While I don't blame anyone for this, a lot of people could have really helped me or could have not broken me as much, and I feel like I'm not good enough with words to be comforting. I feel like it will be another thing I will fuck up and they might sense how I really feel and they might feel guilty. I don't want to hurt anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Breadbfra, Arvinneedstodie, HappyMstake and 2 others
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I have always wanted to write a long suicide note with every event from my life that I remember well. I plan to catch the bus in two weeks now and I have come to the conclusion that it makes no sense. I'll just write on paper things that I'd like to put in my coffin, i don't feel i need to explain my decision.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, GoneGoneGone and essic.
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
no

If you use the search function, you will find a thousand answers to your question.

But nobody can answer the question for you personally what you have to do.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13, NotOfThisEarth, Sensei and 2 others
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
nope, when i was younger i did but now the police can just check my search history and find this site, also I've been telling every mental health person that I'm this way so it will be no surprise when I go

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive never much thought about it. i have 2 people that know about basically every event in my life and that i talk to on a daily basis about how im feeling. anyone after that is too young

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
That's a tough question. I want my family to know I love them and I don't want them to feel guilty. Sadly they'll probably feel guilty regardless. The good news it will pass for them. I also have some online friends who have no idea I want to CTB, I don't want them to think I ghosted them, when I ghosted my self haha but at the same time I think a suicide note might make them feel guilty. I'd guess I'd rather have them be mad at me for ghosting then feel depressed about my passing, but I really don't want them to be mad at me even if I am dead. Gosh life is hard.

Reactions: reareq and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
No. I might call out on social media all the people whom I've helped academically, professionally, health-wise, and financially, but then turned their backs on me when I experienced the worst illness anyone can experience.

or I don't write anything

or I draw a classic middle finger

Reactions: NotOfThisEarth
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm really on the fence on whether to write a note or not. I feel I should for the people who care about me. I don't understand how they couldn't tell though when the evidence is right in front of them.

Reactions: W3akCr3atur3
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
I too am on the fence. On the one hand, I want people who care about me to have closure and know that this was my decision and nobody should blame themselves. On the other hand, I feel a note might be too trite and frankly not worth the hassle. I may have to leave a note with instructions on what to do with my stuff, who to contact etc.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I haven't decided yet, though I have a feeling I probably won't. I've never really had a way with words anyway.

RocknRolladdict69

RocknRolladdict69

Aug 4, 2020
I have a very good reason to. Living in a backward society, we must. To avoid speculations. Honestly its the least you could do for the people you love is to show that it was all you. Id prefer a voice note to accompany it.

strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
I wish. I have so many things to say, but I'm not sure I will express them correctly. I think I'm just going to say "I love you" and attach a few pictures.

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
i have plan to ctb maybe i few weeks. but idk if i feel like i should leaving at least a note with few words or not at all. sure i will be sending few messages (voice note) to the closest one and scheduled to be send at least few hours after i ctb

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
No, but I Think I might make a playlist to listen to for the event. So it will be easily found And listened to by interested parties.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and snuff
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Yes. Possibly a main one and definitely a few for some individual people.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I would never leave a suicide note, a note is not enough to explain all the reasons that led me to suicide, I need at least a book.
and if I have to write a whole book before killing myself, then I kill myself directly without writing anything.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'll try to make my suicide look like an accident, so a note won't do.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I plan on leaving several.

Reactions: iDieUDie80
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have not decided yet. More than likely I will leave my wife one. I have no family, friends, anyone, except her. So yes and it will make the court, who gets what, quicker. My parents are long gone and I have a brohter and sister that has not and will not speak to me in over 30 years. So a quick one to my wife and that is that.

esoragoto

esoragoto

The 1000th summer—
May 23, 2020
Leaning towards "no" right now. If there are things I can't tell anyone while I'm alive, trying to tell them while I'm in the frantic last few days of my life won't really make a difference, and most of what I write would just be written off as "crazy suicidal person speak" rather than being my "real self." I'm not really sure they do anything to lighten the burden on the living or function as a good way for the deceased to explain things.

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I kinda did at one point in time, mostly to tie up loose ends but I think it would be best if I don't since I'd just rather not dwell on it too much and just get over it. I may leave a .txt file on my hard drive begging my sister to wipe it though since it's got some nsfw stuff on it that I'm not proud of and I'd rather not be remembered for lol. Then again I'd prefer it if my whole hard drive were wiped since it's sort of looking into my inner psyche and I don't trust anyone with that knowledge especially after I'm gone. Plus just the thought of family holding on to old throwaway files of mine out of grief is kinda disgusting.

RestingGirl23

RestingGirl23

Nov 2, 2019
I don't plan on writing one because I have nothing to say.

Honestly, a suicide note is so personal that it just depends on the person and what they want to write about.

If you want to write one just be honest about what you want to say and don't try to go out of your way to comfort other people. At the end of the day, you still took your life so they will inevitably be hurt because of that. No flowery words are going to fix that. (I'm not saying to be a jerk about it, just be like "Hey I really appreciate that you did X for me and that you care for me, but there's nothing you could of done to fix me as an example.)

Just be careful that they don't find it before you CTB.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I will not leave one. I don't really have anything I want to say.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
No. The few times I tried to leave a note (very short note) the consequences were bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
George81

George81

Jan 8, 2020
Yes I want to leave notes to people who I feel I might owe and explanation. I'll leave one to my dad, sister, and friend just to explain briefly but I also want to leave a note to the police stating that although I know there will be an inquest I do not want them to go rooting through my private life and that I fully accept responsibility and I took my own life deliberately. There's a few things in my life I don't really want to be aired in public and could they just accept I wanted to do it and spare a lot of people's feeling by not bringing up private things. I would also ask that details about my death not be published in local papers too.