• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you plan on leaving a suicide note?

• Yes, I plan on leaving a note

• No, I don’t plan on leaving a note

Results are only viewable after voting.
unloveablegay

unloveablegay

just getting things in order before I do it
Sep 9, 2023
No, because I want people to think it's an accident so that they can still cash in on my life insurance and stuff. I think if it's clear it's a suicide they might not get the money.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, almaPerdida and Adûnâi
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Why would I? What's the upside for me.

• Love
Reactions: butterfly000 and rozeske
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes. Some of it is logistical. I plan to CTB in a remote location if I can. I will need to leave behind the location of my corpse. I also intend to have everything financial sorted. Dying is really a massive pain in the ass for everyone involved. I would strongly prefer to have my family move on as soon as humanly possible. Them struggling with paperwork to sort through my money and paying for my funeral just isn't conducive to that.

• Love
Reactions: majortom and rozeske
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
At first I wanted to leave a note because I was really paranoid that people would try making up their own reasons as to why I CTB'd.

However, now I've decided not to leave a note because I'm not going to care once I'm dead anyway. Also, worrying about what to put in my note might just hold me back from actually CTBing.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I already have one saved on my computer.

• Love
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I don't know yet to be honest I want to cause there's so much I want to say to a select few people in my life but I don't cause I don't wanna traumatize them

• Love
F

fxxhan175

-
Jan 7, 2024
I've struggled to actually write physical notes because my perfectionism gets in the way and I feel like there's way too much to say that can ever be truly condensed into a note. So I plan to leave voice memos so that at least my loved ones will get to hear my voice one last time and it sounds less mechanic than a note just saying I'm sorry or I love you. Also notes, prepared ahead of time, are tricky because they can be discovered on accident before you ctb and then you get involuntarily committed. Happened to me!

• Love
grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
I want to leave something small for my lover so they know that it isnt their fault, and that i love them to bits and pieces. But every time i try to write one out, i get too into my feelings and i can't get myself to go. Maybe ill do what Shimidori said, and make a suicide journal for mine to read when Im gone. Full of the things i love about her and everything theyve done for me. Write in it whenever I feel sappy about leaving them behind, the way im feeling now, so they know how important they were to me.

Before we got together, I backed out midway through my first major attempt calling their name. They were nowhere near, but I'm alive because at the end of my rope, i remembered her presence.

• Hugs
archerfish

archerfish

Feb 9, 2024
My first attempt, I actually wrote individual notes for each person in my life, even online friends. Never sent them though, and they weren't found. I burned them after, cause I thought I was getting better.

I wrote a new letter recently, but it's not really a suicide note, it's kinda like a will. What I want done with my body, giving certain items away, asking them to hold onto certain items I feel are important, and giving my family permission to look through all my journals and sketchbooks. Figured those would help them understand my feelings more than anything. And a simple "I love you" at the end.

• Hugs
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Hell no. Why waste time writing a note nobody will read? No one will notice I'm gone, no one will miss me, why am I leaving notes for people who won't notice I'm dead?

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
At first I was not planning on leaving a note, but after reading, I thought maybe could be good to write a note to the coroner.

Anyway it doesn't will go about why I'm gonna do it. Just to avoid absurd actions.

I'm planning to make a thread here just to say goodbye to everyone.

But I think I should use my death in the community future, so I'm thinking about donate all my money, maybe taking a life insurance and make a testament to give to the money about the insurance here too.

Still maybe I do a legal compilation about the medical abusive laws in Europe against people that want to CTB, and start a petition to the European parliament to change that.

For now, I'm not sure what more I could do.

• Love