• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I'm here for you. I mean, a lot of people are here for you. That's what's so awesome about these forums.

I just wanted you to know, I am available for the next few hours to talk about anything you want, and I can provide support for you in any way I'm able. You can PM me or respond here, or find me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/redivivusfate ) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/ZodiacRumor).

I love you all with all of my ridiculously huge ass heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE, Sweet emotion and Tragoedia Vitae
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Why would I want to talk thats the last thing I want. Thats me personally

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and meaningisgone
limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
Tell us a little bit about yourself :)

Reactions: meaningisgone
meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Then this post is not for you. :)

Possible reasons someone would want to talk, would be to ventilate deep emotional traumas, express themselves in ways that many of the people in their lives criticize and judge them for, to bond with someone who knows what it's like to be depressed, and probably plenty of other reasons.

Take care.

Reactions: Sweet emotion
limelight

limelight

Mar 15, 2019
Do you believe in God and do you think we go to hell for committing suicide? Or what do you think happens after we die?

meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Tell us a little bit about yourself :)

Well, for a few months I was posting on these forums quite a lot. I was super close to suicide, and I found this place one night. I didn't intend to connect with people on here at first; I was researching methods and tactics to ensure that my attempt didn't fail. But then I started interacting with the people here, and strangely felt a lot better in a way. Having my desire to die be accepted and understood was quite a reversal of how things usually go if I open up to someone about my "morbid" thoughts. So in an ironic way, my voyage to research suicide was one factor that ended up saving my life.

Anything in particular you'd like to know?

And what's something you'd like me to know about you?

Reactions: Sweet emotion and justanotherday
limelight

limelight

Mar 15, 2019
Are you doing this because you want to become a psychiatrist or something

• Yay!
Reactions: omw/2/ctb, Memento Mori, meaningisgone and 1 other person
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Well being honest in the first line of that was a very rude reply and most here most likely dont want to chat . And someone who.knows what its like to.be depressed hunny I dont go down that road. I am around 30yrs and battling depression since the age of 8. I am on meds that would power your house at this rate. I know only to well what it is what it feels like and where it comes from..

however not all feel that way some could have a very healthy very happy life and they decided to leave the earth. In another words a CHOICE a choice to live or a choice to be at peace...

• Love
Reactions: omw/2/ctb and meaningisgone
meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Do you believe in God and do you think we go to hell for committing suicide? Or what do you think happens after we die?

Do I believe in God?

Well, kind of. My way of looking at it is that the Universe in its entirety is an intelligent being, and everything that exists is a component of that being.

I don't have a problem anymore (I used to) with calling that being 'God' because I think that all religions, despite their contradictions, primitive understandings (I don't mean that in a derogatory way; it's just that almost all sacred texts have passages that clearly reflect a more limited understanding of reality than we have today), and easy-to-interpret-however-the-hell-you-want passages, do offer a basic and somewhat valid perspective on the totality of the Universe.

But instead of relying on one ancient, archaic text to make sense of my world for me, I have explored them all (or most of them). The fascinating thing to me is, if you really put the pieces together, you can find common threads that connect Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, atheism, quantum mechanics, and some cracked out theories about Oneness that somebody had while tripping balls in their parents' basement. So to me, no religion is the TRUTH. Each is just a perspective of something greater than the sum of its parts.

I don't believe in a literal hell, as in an eternal lake of fire, and I don't believe that God "punishes" people for committing suicide.

I believe that "hell" is a state that we've already all been intimately familiar with. Hell is the confusion of life. Hell is being cut off from love. Hell is being rejected and stomped on by people who put themselves first and don't give a shit about us. Hell is growing up in a society that doesn't make any goddamn sense to someone who puts the slightest bit of sustained thought into it. Hell is having no viable choice but to end your life. So if you do end your life, I don't think you're going to hell, at least not a worse hell than what you've already been through.

My perspective on what happens when we die is easiest to understand if first you perceive time in a certain way.

My perception of time is that it seems linear from our human perspectives, but in actuality it is quite non-linear. Meaning that quite literally on some level, everything that's ever happened, is happening right now, and ever will happen is all happening simultaneously.

From the human perspective, it seems like the past happened before we were born and the future will happen after we die, but if we understand 1) that it's all happening at once and our perception of time is an illusion, and 2) all living things that seem separate are actually One and that separation itself is also an illusion, then....

Well, the soul that's inside your body is the same soul that's inside my body. I experience it as me, you experience it as you, Genghis Khan experienced it as Genghis Khan, Adolf Hitler experienced it as Hitler, but ultimately, it's the same soul simultaneously experiencing infinite vantage points of reality throughout what we all perceive as the past, present, and future.

You still with me here? If so, I just love your spunk.

I could complicate this further with multiverse theories that blow my mind, but let me wrap this up and get to what I believe happens when we die.

I believe we go back to the source. We go back to Oneness. The illusion of separation dissipates. The dream of reality ends. We remember our true nature. And then we probably get bored with all that and repeat the whole hellish life thing all over again because we're a bunch of masochistic fucks.

That's my basic theory on things, anyway. What is your working theory?
Are you doing this because you want to become a psychiatrist or something

I would rather choke on a bag of stinky dicks than be a psychiatrist. I just haven't been to this forum in a while and the people here have been in my mind lately. It seems like many of the ones I bonded with are inactive now, but in all honesty I just really love and respect these forums and want to give back to them, because they've offered so much to me.
Well being honest in the first line of that was a very rude reply and most here most likely dont want to chat . And someone who.knows what its like to.be depressed hunny I dont go down that road. I am around 30yrs and battling depression since the age of 8. I am on meds that would power your house at this rate. I know only to well what it is what it feels like and where it comes from..

however not all feel that way some could have a very healthy very happy life and they decided to leave the earth. In another words a CHOICE a choice to live or a choice to be at peace...
OK. Question. Why are you engaging with me on a communications forum if you don't want to chat?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Funkbunny and EddieAllenPoe
limelight

limelight

Mar 15, 2019
You blew my mind. Thank you for giving me something very interesting to read while enjoying this joint.
I don't know what I believe anymore, to be honest. I just want eternal rest.

• Love
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Simply because it is a public fourm any members can engage weather they agree or disagree with the topic. And judging by your rude attitude I doubt many would want to chat with you. Best of luck here I hope you find peace

meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Simply because it is a public fourm any members can engage weather they agree or disagree with the topic. And judging by your rude attitude I doubt many would want to chat with you. Best of luck here I hope you find peace

I didn't mean any rudeness. When I said that the initial post wasn't for you, I meant, "If you don't want to chat, then you weren't my intended target with the post, since my "target" was people who want to chat." :)

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I care about and respect you, and wish you all the best.
You blew my mind. Thank you for giving me something very interesting to read while enjoying this joint.
I don't know what I believe anymore, to be honest. I just want eternal rest.

Thanks for hanging out with me for a while. Hit me up any time you'd like to chat about whatever.

Reactions: Funkbunny
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm here for you. I mean, a lot of people are here for you. That's what's so awesome about these forums.

I just wanted you to know, I am available for the next few hours to talk about anything you want, and I can provide support for you in any way I'm able. You can PM me or respond here, or find me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/redivivusfate ) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/ZodiacRumor).

I love you all with all of my ridiculously huge ass heart.
It's weird but a lot of us have become like a family in a short amount of time because we all understand what it's like to be miserable, either physically, mentally, emotionally, or all ways. I've received a lot of support from people and have been talking to them every day. One woman really gave me peace of mind that my method is going to work and I won't feel any pain. I've shared a lot with one specific person. And I like to talk to and help as many people as possible. It's nice when you hear that your words have made an impact on someone. Unlike a lot of people in our families we listen and don't judge.
I hope you don't mind that I reached out to you. I was brainwashed to believe in God when I was a kid. When I was 15 and was suffering badly with OCD and wanted to die I prayed to him and my prayers weren't answered. Then when I got sick at 20 with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history and there are no treatments and no cure, I knew there could not be a Good because he would not let a condition known as the Suicide Disease to destroy people's bodies and minds. He wouldn't give people a condition that makes them take their own life. I honestly don't know what happens when we die. I've talked to people that have died for three minutes on the operating table and they said there was nothing. Since I don't believe in heaven I don't believe in hell but if you do, no I don't think we would go to hell for killing ourselves because obviously we were in a great deal of pain and if you believe in God and if he's so forgiving he'd forgive you. I wouldn't worry about the that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk and Xaphous