D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
You did the best you could Death. I know what it is like to lose an animal respected and loved. But we can only do our best. Trusting the vet. is only natural that is their field of expertise, not yours.
I have had pets all of my life but not anymore. It would, in my view, be cruel to bring an innocent into my life right now. Who would look after him properly when I am gone? No one...

Reactions: akosineenee and RottingFlowerBrains
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
You did the best you could Death. I know what it is like to lose an animal respected and loved. But we can only do our best. Trusting the vet. is only natural that is their field of expertise, not yours.
I have had pets all of my life but not anymore. It would, in my view, be cruel to bring an innocent into my life right now. Who would look after him properly when I am gone? No one...
Thanks poof, I should have done better though, I really did let myself down. I second guess everything but maybe I was too happy to receive the good news. It makes me sick.

Pets can be such great fun and loving loyal companions, if they have a good spirit they can be a way to connect to 'source' energy. The purest most peaceful love energy around. No fuss or trouble, like with humans.

Our 13 year old dachshund is nearing her bus and I will never get another pet again. I want Rolo to be my last, my number one son for always. Ah I miss him so much, my tears flow so easily for him. Yes poof, pets deserve the best, if you're not gna stick around for long enough then rather not. At least you had a few pets and so received great benefit from them. You didn't miss out. :)

Reactions: akosineenee and RottingFlowerBrains
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
I miss my grandma. I miss my ex, even if he's on the other side of the wall.

I miss these genuine connections. I miss the good these people brought out in me.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and akosineenee
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
There was this one person that changed me. It was my final straw. After that it went downhill quickly. I realized what a mess my life really was. It was like someone had opened my eyes. For the first time in my life I saw things crystal clear. I understood everything but I also understood that my time had come to go. I was never meant to be here.

Reactions: msexit, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I miss one of my best friends I used to have, I don't know what happened, why he suddenly stopped replying. It affects me every day, every day I miss him. He was wonderful and helped me a lot. My heart breaks.

Reactions: motyxia
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
I miss my best friend. He died a few days after his 18th birthday. I was 16. I took in his personality traits & his quirks after. With that and memories and things he told me, I feel like I'm all that's left of him. I've become so much like him. But I don't ever want to see him again, I don't want to see him in an afterlife, I couldn't look at him. He CTB by train. Guilt & regret doesn't go away. Wish I could go back & change everything. He was amazing, I was a scumbag. Have you reminded your loved ones that you love them yet today?

I miss 1 of my guidance councellors from high school. She was a mother figure. I wanted her to adopt me.

I miss my mother. But I don't, I hate her & scared of her. But I want her to come back, but I also want her to stay far away from me forever.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not really. Just non existence. I was perfectly fine not existing until I was forced to live. I miss being at peace and not having to deal with life. I want to return there, it is where I belong.
In certain ways maybe I also miss some times in the past, but I know my memories are distorted as it has been so long since then. I know that in reality, I was still miserable.
This is an old thread, I hope the people replying to it have found some sort of peace.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Have lost a lot of people over the years both to death as well as being thrown away or grown apart. So, so many....

The ones I miss the most right now are my mom. She was my role model and my favorite person ever. She went slow and hard and I was the very last person to see her "alive". Will never ever forget that night....

The next two are my ex, the one person who understands me like nobody else and her adorable sweet little girl whom I love with all my heart and soul and that child loves me the same. I miss them terribly. Picnics by the river, running around the house screaming and chasing each other and driving grandma nuts...I miss them so fucking much

The final one I currently miss the most was a former member here who CTBed last year. I was the very last person she spoke to as she died. I did not want her to go because we were fast becoming very close friends. Nothing romantic, just two people who got along well and understood one another just as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It is not the person I miss. Rather, I miss the happiness that was with us before I decided to leave.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think I miss more people than I let on to myself. The pain of the loss will only hit me at random moments - often after I've had too much to drink.

My grandmother has gradually lost her marbles over the past decade. The last coherent conversation we had was probably around 6-7 years ago. She is like a child now mentally, which is actually better for her than earlier on when she was more cognizant of her decline. Watching someone slowly deteriorate like this does funny things to the grieving process. My grandmother as I knew her as a child and teenager is effectively dead. Even though I have known this and said as much for years now, it really only hit me a week ago when I knocked a few beers back on an empty stomach. She is back in the nursing home yet again and suffering through a life she never wanted to live. It has gotten to the point where multiple members of my family have expressed that we hope she doesn't have much longer. I have learned family secrets now that cast my father's upbringing in an extremely bad light, but I can't set aside how good she was to me and my brother. I miss the intelligent, resilient, and kindhearted woman I knew.

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and Green Destiny
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I miss some of the people I hung out with during highschool. Pretty much all of them have moved away to make something of themselves while i've stayed behind uselessly spinning my wheels wasting time. I still have 1 good friend but we don't hang out much, didn't hang out even before Covid made being next to people in public impossible to do. My friends talked about moving away one day and I hope they do, they're too good to stay in the hometown that we've grown up in. I'll be pretty sad when it eventually happens though.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I almost always do but atm I don't. So I don't know why I chose this specific moment to answer this thread. Bit daft.

• Hugs
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I miss my cats and my dog. They're all dead :(

• Hugs