• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

In Spain there two kinds of pills called Lormetazepam and Escitalopram. The first ones are sleeping pills and the other are antidepressants. How effective would they be combined with alcohol? Are 20 pills enough for killing a person? (10 of each kind)

Just for curiosity...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
In Spain there two kinds of pills called Lormetazepam and Escitalopram. The first ones are sleeping pills and the other are antidepressants. How effective would they be combined with alcohol? Are 20 pills enough for killing a person? (10 of each kind)

Just for curiosity...

You should've posted this in the main forum, not the Offtopic section.

But anyway, no, 10 pills of lormetazepam and escitalopram would not work. Forget about the escitalopram; tricyclic antidepressants are the only kind of antidepressants that can reliably cause death.

Lormetazepam is a benzodiazepine, which are almost impossible to die from alone. If you drank a huge amount of alcohol and took a huge amount of lormetazepam (more like 100 pills, not 10 pills), then maybe it would work.

If you want to euthanize yourself with a drug overdose, I recommend doing more research. You can find the main euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death, and Dignified Dying.

T

Tiburcio

You should've posted this in the main forum, not the Offtopic section.

But anyway, no, 10 pills of lormetazepam and escitalopram would not work. Forget about the escitalopram; tricyclic antidepressants are the only kind of antidepressants that can reliably cause death.

Lormetazepam is a benzodiazepine, which are almost impossible to die from alone. If you drank a huge amount of alcohol and took a huge amount of lormetazepam (more like 100 pills, not 10 pills), then maybe it would work.

If you want to euthanize yourself with a drug overdose, I recommend doing more research. You can find the main euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death, and Dignified Dying.
Thanks, I will take a look.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals